FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Is this possible?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

bigp3rm

Post Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:09 pm

Is this possible?

I am using round robin for "E" and it works nicely. My issue is that sometimes I hold down "shift + E". Is there a way to add this and keep my round robin rotation in order by mixing these two actions up sometimes?
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:50 pm

Re: Is this possible?

I believe you asked a similar question last year (and even back in 2014), to which I believe the answer you want is this (quoted from their reply):

Yelgis wrote:To solve this problem right click on your keymap in ISboxer and select the Create Alternate option. On that alternate that is created set the hotkey for it to shift+whatever the original is. Now when you hold shift and you are sending shift+whatever constantly it will trigger the intended keymap.
<<

bigp3rm

Post Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:11 pm

MiRai wrote:I believe you asked a similar question last year (and even back in 2014), to which I believe the answer you want is this (quoted from their reply):

Yelgis wrote:To solve this problem right click on your keymap in ISboxer and select the Create Alternate option. On that alternate that is created set the hotkey for it to shift+whatever the original is. Now when you hold shift and you are sending shift+whatever constantly it will trigger the intended keymap.

Thanks. Yeah it's been that long since I used Isboxer. Also I couldn't find a way to view my last posts. I must be blind.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:14 pm

bigp3rm wrote: Also I couldn't find a way to view my last posts. I must be blind.

Select the User Control Panel link at the top of the page, then in there will be a "Show your posts" link.

Return to Diablo Series Diablo 3, Diablo Immortal, Diablo II Resurrected