FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Rarely launches all 4 D3. Sometimes after reboot works.

Moderator: MiRai

<<

steelace

Post Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:09 am

Rarely launches all 4 D3. Sometimes after reboot works.

I have updated both ISBOXER and even using experimental Patcher I can only occasionally correctly launch all 4 of my D3 Crusaders. This has been going on since the middle of last year so I just quit then. Well, I want to start again with patch 2.4 and they are level 69 and I want to hit 70 and kill Malthiel while recording my play and probably streaming. When I launch my character set via Innerspace...it usually launches the first and sometimes the 2 but seems to randomly crash on at least on of the 4. Very frustrating. Only sometimes work when I do a complete reboot and make sure as little as possible is running. Attached is a copy of it happening...D3debug.txt.

Thanks in advance,
SteelAce
Attachments
D3Debug - Copy.txt
keeps crashing
(22.71 KiB) Downloaded 506 times
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:22 am

Re: Rarely launches all 4 D3. Sometimes after reboot works.

This looks to be an issue that Lax has been chasing around for a long time now, but it occasionally crops back up. The stack shows the issue in a library that shouldn't be affected by InnerSpace in any way (AFAIK anyway).

The crash report does point to a couple of memory dump files that might be useful if you email one of them (I assume they are the same file) to Lax@lavishsoft.com, along with a reference to your issue (your post)
Code:
D:\Diablo III\App-0.dmp
D:\Diablo III\InspectorReporter\ReportedBugs\2016-01-13 22.06.09\App-0.dmp

Some people have managed to get rid of it but formatting and reinstalling everything fresh, so it may be an issue with the ordering of some Windows updates (conjecture), or just some plain old corruption that just isn't being picked up, although if you say it works on a fresh reboot, with minimal background things running, then perhaps it is some other software.

You could try providing a diagnostic, just in case there is something obvious showing up there.

Return to Diablo Series Diablo 3, Diablo Immortal, Diablo II Resurrected