FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Issues with 4th char, mouseover, 3 always synch'd

Moderator: MiRai

<<

nordgaar

Post Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:11 pm

Issues with 4th char, mouseover, 3 always synch'd

Good Evening,

During a patch a couple of months ago I noticed a big change and would love some advice.

1. My first 3 char's I load in are always synched...I can click the thing on the top left but even though it says it...they are all in sych. The 4th log in comes in like it used to...synch or not depending upon if its activated. Its brutal because everyone picks up everything, I cant load something from inventory because everyone changes something from their inventory. I'm not sure why this suddenly occured...any help would be great.

2. I cant click on the main screen anything on the edges or bottom. My mouse vanishes if it leaves the middle 80% of the screen.

Any help on these would be awesome...its just not fun playing right now.
<<

cmoidudu

Post Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:18 am

Re: Issues with 4th char, mouseover, 3 always synch'd

Point #2 makes me think that there is something wrong with your game windows, either in IsBoxer (check windows layout) or in Diablo III (all the game sessions must have the exact same video settings).
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:21 am

Usually flicking between the window settings in game will fix any sizing issues.

I.e. swap between full screen and windowed. IIRC the setting you should be on in the end is Windowed Fullscreen.
<<

nordgaar

Post Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:36 am

So weird, I log in with first 3 char and each one I click off the mirroring things on the top left. Everything is fine. The moment I log in the 4th the other 3 become insta synched and I cant stop it. The 4th I can turn on and off. The other 3 are perm.....sux so bad trying to do inventory stuff.

#2 is now fixed...thanks for the help!!
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:15 am

I don't know what you mean by insta synched. You mean like broadcasting is enabled?

Show us your profile, if there is something in it, we may be able to spot it.
<<

nordgaar

Post Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:02 pm

The reason my characters are broadcasting (cannot turn it off) is because a few months ago a patch came out that made it so that I cannot log in all 4 char's w/o doing 'funky stuff'.

Back then someone suggested that you log in char 1. Exit innerspace. Go to IS boxer and export all. Reload innerspace and log in char 2.

If I don't do this I will just hang on the 2nd char loading indefinitely.

I just spent the last 2 hours using suggestions here to get around it. Nothing works. I reloaded Diablo III, the launcher. Re-added the game using -launch. Reconnected the Characters in IS boxer. I cannot get the 2nd log in to work unless I do what I just posted above. I just sit at the little box 'Starting Battle.net'....my cursor turns into a circle (loading something).

Someone suggested clearing Cache...but I followed their directions and couldnt find any cache files in Diablo III. I did find them under Battle Net in my user files...but was afraid to change them.

Is there any other workaround now? Using the trick above I can get all 4 logged in...but randomly 1 to 4 of them are perm broadcasting (clicking the top left toggles will not turn it off). You can imagine the issues when trying to do inventory stuff.

Thoughts?
<<

nordgaar

Post Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:12 pm

I also just cleared IS boxer and started fresh...still hanging....bleh...its ruining the fun of playing Diablo 3.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:43 pm

Back then someone suggested that you log in char 1. Exit innerspace. Go to IS boxer and export all. Reload innerspace and log in char 2.

If I don't do this I will just hang on the 2nd char loading indefinitely.

Sorry, that sounds ridiculous. Who suggested that you exit Inner Space and Export all and reload it to log in another character? This sounded right to you at the time? There is clearly something on your PC breaking it, this is not normal.

Let's start with "Diagnostics for game crashes" -- http://isboxer.com/wiki/Diagnostics

Return to Diablo Series Diablo 3, Diablo Immortal, Diablo II Resurrected