FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Get diablo 3 to start in Europe

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Tricitum

Post Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:42 pm

Get diablo 3 to start in Europe

Anyway to make so diablo 3 starts in "Europe" ?
Evertime i start logging in and have to logout and change from America to Europe again.

Thanks
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:45 pm

Re: Get diablo 3 to start in Europe

Tricitum wrote:Anyway to make so diablo 3 starts in "Europe" ?
Evertime i start logging in and have to logout and change from America to Europe again.

Thanks

Region selection in Diablo 3 is located in one of two places:

1) When using the launcher, it's located right above the "Play" button
2) When not using the launcher, it's located in the options when accessed through the title screen

On a newly created team in ISBoxer it's normal to have to change this setting, but once changed, it will save. If it's not saving, then you may not have your virtual files set up correctly for the registry key Software/Blizzard Entertainment/Battle.net/D3/ (which the Wizard does by default). If you do have that set up properly for each of your characters, then I don't have a solid answer, but you can edit these registry keys manually to point to whichever "RegionURL" you'd like.
<<

Tricitum

Post Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:56 am

Re: Get diablo 3 to start in Europe

MiRai wrote:
Tricitum wrote:Anyway to make so diablo 3 starts in "Europe" ?

Thanks

Region selection in Diablo 3 is located in one of two places:

1) When using the launcher, it's located right above the "Play" button
2) When not using the launcher, it's located in the options when accessed through the title screen

On a newly created team in ISBoxer it's normal to have to change this setting, but once changed, it will save. If it's not saving, then you may not have your virtual files set up correctly for the registry key Software/Blizzard Entertainment/Battle.net/D3/ (which the Wizard does by default). If you do have that set up properly for each of your characters, then I don't have a solid answer, but you can edit these registry keys manually to point to whichever "RegionURL" you'd like.

Will see if i can change it in registred, since i have to change it always when starting up diablo 3

Return to Diablo Series Diablo 3, Diablo Immortal, Diablo II Resurrected