FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Character on second screen out of sync

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Tricitum

Post Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:25 pm

Character on second screen out of sync

Hi,

I have setup everthing and i have tryed "Windowd mode(fullscreen)" and "Fullscreen" , but my second character is getting out of sync alot.
Anyone have any tips?
I have not limited the framerate on background, since my computer can handle 2x Diablo window with 100+ fps
I have even tryed running both of the games on same monitor but same problem happen.

My settings are:

Main window and main monitor: 1920x1080 - Ingame res 1920x1080
Second window and second monitor: 1920x1080 - Ingame res 1920x1080

Here is a screenshot:

Here is a screenshot how it looks when i have started the game:

Computer speccs:

Intel Core i5 OCed: 4,5Ghz
Nvidia GTX 780 OCed: 1280Mhz Core/6708Mhz Memory
16GB Ram @ 1600MHz CL: 9-9-9-24
Diablo 3 and innerspace on a SSD drive

So the computer can handle 2 games at 100+ fps, so that should not be a problem.

Thanks for the help
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:30 pm

Re: Character on second screen out of sync

Tricitum wrote:I have setup everthing and i have tryed "Windowd mode(fullscreen)" and "Fullscreen" , but my second character is getting out of sync alot.
Anyone have any tips?

Beyond having you cycle between Windowed, and Windowed (Fullscreen) (not just Fullscreen), have you seen the four things to check listed in the D3 Quick Start Guide?
<<

Tricitum

Post Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:26 am

MiRai wrote:
Tricitum wrote:I have setup everthing and i have tryed "Windowd mode(fullscreen)" and "Fullscreen" , but my second character is getting out of sync alot.
Anyone have any tips?

Beyond having you cycle between Windowed, and Windowed (Fullscreen) (not just Fullscreen), have you seen the four things to check listed in the D3 Quick Start Guide?

I havent tryed holding shift when in combat, i will give that a try and see how that works out.
But getting out of sync in D3 is a common problem? and something i have to deal with?
Since now it feels like i have to resync them into a wall or something ever 2 min or something.
I will even give it a try to move with space and see how that works out for me :), else i just have to get use to syncing them together
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:31 am

Tricitum wrote:I havent tryed holding shift when in combat, i will give that a try and see how that works out.
But getting out of sync in D3 is a common problem? and something i have to deal with?
Since now it feels like i have to resync them into a wall or something ever 2 min or something.
I will even give it a try to move with space and see how that works out for me :), else i just have to get use to syncing them together

If you aren't using force hold/move, then the chances that you're going to fall out of sync are greatly increased.
<<

cmoidudu

Post Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:52 am

There is a well-known problem of Diablo III server-side lag at the moment. A lot of people are complaining (not only multiboxers)...

I currently have a lot of unwanted character mouvements that I hadn't before. This is very noticeable because I haven't played for bout 3-4 months, and now that I'm back with the same settings, same characters, the game behave differently. I'm playing 4 characters with stacked windows, I use "shift" key to force still while casting spells, and now, sometimes one (or 2, or even 3 characters) are rushing my current mouse target instead of standing still.

It's all random, sometimes character #2 moves, sometimes #4, sometimes #2 and #3, etc. Nothing as if I entered bad parameters on a given character... and anyway I'm moving with spacebar, which I don't use while casting, obviously.

Also, legendaries appear on the "slave" mini-maps up to 10 seconds after the end of the fight. All this is really annoying.
<<

Tricitum

Post Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:40 pm

yeah useing space for force move and shift to standstill for attacking, did reduce it some, but still haveing issues with it, wich cause me to die sometime

Return to Diablo Series Diablo 3, Diablo Immortal, Diablo II Resurrected