FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

ISBoxer and YoloMouse

Moderator: MiRai

<<

pandZer

Post Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:30 am

ISBoxer and YoloMouse

Hi Everybody,

i'm new here :D Multiboxing since March, started with two then upgraded to three and now four accounts D3. I found a lot of answers to my questions by just reading here and over at dualboxing.com. Now here's a problem i haven't found a solution yet.
Let me start with my setup first:
- Primary Screen 27" 4K = Mainscreen with some VideoFX
- Secondary Screen 24" 1920*1080 = the three other's
- Resolution locked to 1920*1080 in all GameClients

Problem is that the Cursor on the Mainscreen is so small that fights are a pain in the a**. Usally when playing solo i'm using YoloMouse which helps a lot but i can't get it to work with ISBoxer. My understanding is, correct me if i'm wrong, that ISBoxer intercepts the keypresses so when i'm trying to activate YoloMouse (CTRL+SHIFT+ALT+1-0) my characters cast or do nothing. Can anyone help me out how to configure a Shortcut to activate Yolo? Or is there a better way to enlarge the Cursor?

Thx in advance
pandZer

PS: I saw a video on Youtube of someone running YoloMouse with ISBoxer so i guess it should work https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_eIiOzmKIk
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:23 am

Re: ISBoxer and YoloMouse

If the shortcut key is not configured as a hotkey in ISBoxer, then ISBoxer does not intercept it.

Your issue is more than likely that you are not running YoloMouse as an administrative program.
http://www.isboxer.com/wiki/FAQ#Why_are ... working.3F

edit:
You do know that ISBoxer can have a display region bigger than the source too, so your 1920x1080 D3 on your main screen could be displayed at a larger size, while still rendering smaller. I find 2560x1440 works ok, although you can go something else like 3200x1800, or full size of 3840x2160 too - just make sure the aspect ratio matches. When doing this I tend to put dxNothings around the outside of my main window, just to remove the view of my desktop.

edit2:
You may already know about the above. I re-read your post and see you have a 4k 27". ouch, that's gonna make everything like teeny tiny. No wonder the mouse cursor is small.
<<

pandZer

Post Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:16 am

Hey Bob,

thanks for your fast reply.
I'm not running Yolo as administrative program so i guess that will be my first try as soon as i get home tonight. I already went through my keymaps multiple times and there's no "CTRL+SHIFT+ALT+WhateverNumber" defined anywhere.

Yes, i know of the display areas. My main Screen is running 1920*1080 in a 3840*2160 area. I found any resolution higher than that let's my fps on the secondary screen drop down to like 10fps which brings huge dsync issues. Other than that it makes all fonts on the secondary an unreadable mess. With 1920*1080 i'm at least able to distinct between a Death Breath and any given rare so i can pick them up without swapping windows.

Cheers
pandZer
<<

pandZer

Post Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:20 am

:oops: Ok, running yolo as admin now ... works.

Thx again
pandZer
<<

cmoidudu

Post Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 am

pandZer wrote:PS: I saw a video on Youtube of someone running YoloMouse with ISBoxer so i guess it should work https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_eIiOzmKIk

Hehe that's me and my famous "I die on the first pack" tactic. And yes, YoloMouse helps a lot. And "running as administrator" does the trick.

Return to Diablo Series Diablo 3, Diablo Immortal, Diablo II Resurrected