FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Problem with skill text

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Djeayzonne

Post Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:18 am

Problem with skill text

Hello,

The details on each skill when looking at the page to set up your build does show correctly in my first character, but the details do not show up for the other three. Instead, there is just some abbreviated version of generic text minus actual details such as percentages.

Ex.: Gargantuan - Poison Rune
"Gargantuan is surrounded by a poison cloud that damages nearby enemies."

This is very annoying when trying to decide which runes to use when each character is running different builds.

This has even gotten worse with the newest version of the PTR in that all characters only show this abbreviated text.

Any ideas?
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:43 am

Re: Problem with skill text

A single Google search using the terms "diablo3 skill info" (w/o quotes) pointed me to this. http://gaming.stackexchange.com/questio ... -my-skills

Under the Skills menu, mouseover the skill's image and hold Ctrl. This will expand the tooltip to show detailed information. This also works in the skill selection menu and the hotbar.

There is also an option to show detailed information by default. Go to Options > Gameplay and check the Show Advanced Tooltips option.

Not every problem you have is because you are multiboxing.
<<

Djeayzonne

Post Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:01 pm

Re: Problem with skill text

oh my god, thank you!

well, i never had the problem before, even after i first started multiboxing. I don't know how the setting got changed, but yeah, I never thought it might be a Diablo setting issue.

Return to Diablo Series Diablo 3, Diablo Immortal, Diablo II Resurrected