FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Season 4 Start

Moderator: MiRai

<<

XuLo

Post Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:42 am

Season 4 Start

Hey Guys!

I´m new to the Multibox Community and bought everything i need for a good Diablo 3 Multibox experience =)..
Now i need some advice for a good season 4 start:
I wanted to play Monk, but i think its one of the worst Multiboxing class ...anyhow I think there will be a good way to get a nice combo..

Questions:
- What will be the fastes way to get 4 Chars equiped with season 4, do you prefer a special strategy ?
(Like,level & equip your MainChar first and after that push the others to 70 and equip via rifts or grifts | or level up with Multiboxing all the time?)
-is it faster to levelup a team of Barbs and to farm exp and then equip a monk team?
what is the best & fastes way?

what do you think with your experience?

Thanks and greeting =)!

XuLo
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:53 am

Re: Season 4 Start

While you may get an answer for what you're asking over here, you'll likely get more answers if you ask on the dual-boxing Diablo III sub-forum.
<<

nexxusofa178

Post Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:42 am

I would level all your chars up at the same time. This will give you experience multiboxing them and learning to keep them sync'd and working together. And if you want to play monk, then play monks. I think you'll have more fun playing the class you want, instead of barbs just to farm xp. And the more you play the monk class, the better you'll get at learning it and how to multibox them effectively/efficiently.

Have fun and see you in season 4!
<<

mods69

Post Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:36 pm

Hi.

As the previous poster said, play the class you want all the way. Much more rewarding in my opinion.
Also if you are new it may be better to do all 4 at the same time. I've mainly done demon hunters for mboxing and started with the group each season.
For season 4 I will switch to monks and will be playing solo for a while og with friends and then pull the remaining 3 up, which will be done in minutes with the possible cow lvl-cheese.
So I guess it depends, but as I said in your case do all 4 to get the hang of it.

Take care and good luck.

Return to Diablo Series Diablo 3, Diablo Immortal, Diablo II Resurrected