FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Need help with display setup.

Moderator: MiRai

<<

AlphaRage

Post Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:54 am

Need help with display setup.

Hello there!

First I want to get this off my chest: This software is great! It's very well coded and I really enjoy using it.
I used this program some time last year but found it not very good to play with since my hardware was not strong enough.
I upgraded since then, but I am still limited. And right now I would like to run a display setup that is not listed in the examples and I have issues setting it up.
On the following screenshot you will see how it should look like. Every window is in 1920x1080 on my 3840x2160 display to get the best performance out of it.
http://i.epvpimg.com/ij5Wb.jpg
As you can see it is working as intended.

The problem comes when I switch between the windows. Naturally the main window would swap out with the window I wanted to control, but in my case the window I select overlaps the main window which is in the top left corner. You can see it in the following picture. The second window overlaps the first in this case because I selected it.
http://i.epvpimg.com/ujC8c.jpg
Of course that is not what I want. But instead of swapping the windows either I would just like them to stay in place where they are even when I select to control them. However I could not configure this, so I ask you for help.

Also as a side note a kind of annoying problem which sometimes occurs for me is when I cycle though windows the second window is simply skipped and window 3 is displayed. When this happens I can briefly see window 2 and then it is skipped. Why could that be? It only happens on the second window though.

Thank you!
AlphaRage
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:04 am

Re: Need help with display setup.

In your Window Layout you could set the "Swap Hot Character to main region" setting to Never, and then they wont swap when you select the next one. You should still have the "Use Instant Swapping" option selected as it will enforce that all regions are using the same internal render size, which is important for mouse sync for D3.

The cycling skipping will depend on what you are using to cycle the windows, and also the target setting. An update was made to Inner Space/ISboxer to allow a sorted cycling so the Next Window/Prev Window mapped keys can set a filter target of @(isboxer&~dxNothing) to avoid out of order cycling when swapping.
<<

AlphaRage

Post Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:42 pm

Re: Need help with display setup.

This actually works. Thank you!

Return to Diablo Series Diablo 3, Diablo Immortal, Diablo II Resurrected