FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Crashing when trying to cycle to previous window

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Yelgis

Post Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:42 pm

Crashing when trying to cycle to previous window

I mentioned this issue in the 2.1.2 Innerspace Crashing thread, turns out it was primarily my window layout causing the problems or at least partially. I fixed all that up and it was working fine for the last couple of weeks. Now the crashing started up again. Every single time I press the hotkey for Previous Window Innerspace crashes.

I've constantly been sending in the error report each time. I was using the dev builds so was patched up to 6064. I also reverted to 6059 and both are having the issue.

Here is the link to my ISboxer config:
http://www.privatepaste.com/7a98431670

Keep in mind I have window layouts I am not using and maybe even character sets. The window layout I am currently using is D3 Multi Left and the character set is D3 Multi.

Here is a paste from the error box:
http://www.privatepaste.com/2d4c4cf74a

My Next Window hotkey is working and it looks identical to previous except fot he the Focus. One other minor issue with the rotation for the Next Window is that it doesn't cycle through them in the proper order. Currently my setup has D3-1 match up to slot 1 and the window is called is1, D3-2 mathes up with slot 2 and the window is called is2, and so on. Yet when I cycle through them with the next window hotkey which should rotate forward, it goes 1 -> 4 -> 2 -> 3 -> back to 1. I put labels at the top of each window so it is only a minor annoyance, but if I could fix it I would.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:47 pm

Re: Crashing when trying to cycle to previous window

Your error box shows you're using Inner Space build 6059. We're on 6063, and the previous window crash issue was fixed in 6060 as per the 2.1.2 crashing thread. viewtopic.php?p=30871#p30871
<<

Yelgis

Post Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:27 pm

As I mentioned Lax, I previously had it set to dev patches and should have been patched up. I undid dev patches option and restarted IS to try and revert to test it out and only pasted a copy of error message after I did that. Not sure if that put me back to 6059 or not. I always run with patch on startup and dev patches options set in the patcher so I should have been current. Sadly I didn't take a screenshot or paste before I tried to revert to non dev patches. I did submit several reports from the error box that comes up though. Not sure if you directly get those or not Lax.

Anyway I just relaunched and patched to 6063. Going to test it out again.
<<

Yelgis

Post Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:20 pm

Okay well I updated to 6063 properly now and it is no longer crashing. But I have another strange issue I never had before.

The cycling seems to stop at slot 2 or not work at all. Each attempt looks like this (starting from each slot):

1 -> 2 then won't go on to 3

2 won't cycle at all

3 won't cycle at all

4 -> 1 -> 2

My next cycle pattern is now 1 -> 2 -> 4 -> 3 -> 1 . Not really sure why it is different then it was the first time I posted or why Next and Previous both go to 2 after 1. Any hints on how to make it properly sequential?
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:07 am

Yelgis wrote:My next cycle pattern is now 1 -> 2 -> 4 -> 3 -> 1 . Not really sure why it is different then it was the first time I posted or why Next and Previous both go to 2 after 1. Any hints on how to make it properly sequential?

viewtopic.php?p=30950#p30950
<<

Yelgis

Post Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:28 am

Thanks MiRai, I will take a look at that.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:35 am

There is an issue with previous window in 6063 still. I am correcting it with an update shortly, but currently working on adding a sorting operator for the Advanced Target Mechanics (used by the Filter Target).
<<

Yelgis

Post Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:06 am

Oh okay sounds good Lax. Bnet servers are down for maintenance right now anyway, so getting this working right now is no big deal. I am confident you will sort it out soon anyway. Will be nice to have it fixed before season 2 starts. Appreciate all you do Lax and thanks for the quick responses and updates.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:29 am

Inner Space build 6066, now live, fixes the previous window bug.

Additionally, a new operator -- @ -- is now available for sorting the Targets. Here is a screenshot of what it does, in action:
Notice that "all" is out of order, but "@all" is handily sorted (and does not put is10 right after is1, as it would with straight alpha sorting). Yay!

So the Filter Target can be changed from the default "isboxer&~dxnothing" to "@isboxer&~dxnothing", for perfect sorting every time, as long as you are on IS build 6066 or later. (I can't make this change directly in ISBoxer yet.)
<<

Yelgis

Post Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:44 pm

So I patched up to 6067 after I got home today and used the Filter Target string you posted and it works great now Lax. It is cycle both next and previous in the proper order and not crashing.

Nice fix and thanks again.

Return to Diablo Series Diablo 3, Diablo Immortal, Diablo II Resurrected