FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Cursor Missing on 2nd User

Moderator: MiRai

<<

kron

Post Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:34 pm

Cursor Missing on 2nd User

Started a few days ago or since the last patch I'm not sure (I don't reboot often). Config pasted below.
http://www.privatepaste.com/44bfa51ae0

If I click from the first client then go to the 2nd and hover over items the cursor is there.

If I use Mirror from Client 1 to Client 2, it's there.

Once I click anywhere in client 2 it disappears. It will randomly display and I can't figure this out. Please help.
<<

kron

Post Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:35 am

Re: Cursor Missing on 2nd User

Wow, this is frustrating. Should I just reinstall or something, make a new profile, anything?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:43 am

Sorry, this is a new report and nobody else has said it's happening to them either. It's hard to say specifically what you should do without other cases to go by. I can't imagine it's something to do with your ISBoxer settings.

Did you check your windowed mode setting in the game? It could possibly help if you switch that to windowed mode and then back to Windowed Fullscreen.

Are you using multiple monitors in Eyefinity? Can you check for an AMD/ATI driver update? That could affect it as well.
<<

LargeChicken

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:44 am

Confirming he is not alone with this one. It puzzled me and the only reason I didn't report it is that I can not reproduce it on demand. The only thing that is consistent with this that I've noticed is that the cursor (when it's disappearing) will always show up while I'm holding a mouse button down. Other than that? It happens randomly as far as I can tell.
I want YOU! To ask me questions
Tell me what you want a tutorial on in my request thread Here

My games:
Eve Online

Expertise:
Mining
Shooting red crosses
IsBoxer Setup
VideoFX
<<

Jedis

Post Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:29 pm

This is also happening to me...
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:21 pm

Okay.

If you want to share your configuration we can start looking into that. http://isboxer.com/wiki/Configuration_Sharing
<<

Jedis

Post Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:25 pm

Hey Lax,

Here's my configuration: http://privatepaste.com/6c3161bc06
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:06 pm

This is happening with your multi-monitor window layouts, right?

I've seen this issue happen before with multiple monitors, so I'll have to look into that again. I can probably do that soon.

In the meantime you can work around the issue by keeping the game windows both (all) on the same monitor. What I would do is set up Full Screen Stacked, and add dxNothing on the second monitor for views of your game windows via Video FX. You can still interact with the individual windows using Video FX, pull one at a time to the front on the main screen, etc. This is just a way of utilizing both of your monitors while keeping the actual game windows on the same screen, which should work around this bug for now. Side note, this is also how it's set up with multiple monitors in my D3 videos.
<<

Jedis

Post Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:27 pm

Yes, it's with the multiple monitor layouts.

Thanks for the work-around and suggestion. I will try the dxNothing approach!

Return to Diablo Series Diablo 3, Diablo Immortal, Diablo II Resurrected