FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

d3 log in issues with is boxer

Moderator: MiRai

<<

turknukem

Post Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:04 pm

d3 log in issues with is boxer

Hello guys, i set up my is boxer 2 days ago, andwith some help from utube it went flawless.. I have been playing with 2 accounts and multiboxing...However yesterday after hotfix when i tried to log in, both accounts wouldnt log in. I get the 1st account through blizzard launcher and when it comes to the 2nd account after i enter my account name& password launcher's play game is NOT clickable.. I tbasically says u are already running a game...
* my launchers is enabled to run 2 sessions
* i restarted my pc and still not working
*delete is boxer and did a fresh install, still the problem exists
* I deleted cache2 folder ( since it was a hot fix) and recopy from cache1 again... no luck

pls help me guys!.
<<

Routenier

Post Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:08 pm

Re: d3 log in issues with is boxer

I have exactly the same problem since today hotfix, can't log in any character past the first one; game tells me its already running.

Edit: just deleted my characters, started over by adding : -launch in paramaters when adding a game and it solved the problem.
Last edited by Routenier on Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

turknukem

Post Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:13 pm

Routenier wrote:I have exactly the same problem since today hotfix, can't log in any character past the first one; game tells me its already running.

the weird thing is that if i manually run another launcher it opens another one without is boxer... this must be is boxer problem...
<<

Routenier

Post Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:18 pm

Same thing for me try my solution from the Edit above it solve the problem
<<

turknukem

Post Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:35 pm

Routenier wrote:Same thing for me try my solution from the Edit above it solve the problem

so isboxer delete all mycharecters
added them back , now where to i put -launcher?
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:40 pm

I forgot to hit submit and started doing something else, so my reply may be late...

turknukem wrote:
Routenier wrote:I have exactly the same problem since today hotfix, can't log in any character past the first one; game tells me its already running.

the weird thing is that if i manually run another launcher it opens another one without is boxer... this must be is boxer problem...

I don't have much, if any, experience with the launcher when multiboxing and if there's something that Lax needs to look at then he'll check it out, but it almost sounds like you're not entirely closing the first launcher after the game is launched? Are you sure the launcher is closing and isn't being minimized to the system tray or stuck running in the Task Manager?

If not, then you can always do as the poster above you mentioned and that's to skip the launcher altogether (and the method I routinely recommend). If you already have a Game Profile that will skip the launcher, then, in ISBoxer, go to each of your Characters in the upper left and then, in the bottom right, change their game profiles to skip the launcher -- Then export your settings and play.

Otherwise, you'll have to manually add the profile yourself.
<<

turknukem

Post Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:55 pm

It does minimize the 1st launcher after i hit play... then it minimizes it and opens the 2nd launcher for my 2nd account automatically. After i put my account info and password on the 2nd launcher then comes the problem saying that "the game is already running" instead of "play"....
this wasnt an issue the whole week..
but here is what i am doing, im installing brand new diablo 3 and innerspace and is boxer... what do u recommend me to do to skip launcher? should i copy my complete diablo3 folder to run the 2nd account? because previously i was told that only copying cache folder will do the trick.
thanks for yr help in advance.
Turk
<<

Routenier

Post Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:35 pm

What i did is delete my Diablo 3 game from Innerspace and my characters from Isboxer.

Than Add a new game to Innerspace : Diablo 3, you add the link, and in paramaters simply adds -launch (the sign it the minus sign from your keyboard)

Just go throw the quick wizard to recreate your team in Isboxer. After thoses step launcher should skip and problem is gone.
<<

turknukem

Post Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:42 pm

Routenier wrote:What i did is delete my Diablo 3 game from Innerspace and my characters from Isboxer.

Than Add a new game to Innerspace : Diablo 3, you add the link, and in paramaters simply adds -launch (the sign it the minus sign from your keyboard)

Just go throw the quick wizard to recreate your team in Isboxer. After thoses step launcher should skip and problem is gone.

thanks bunch guys ill do thatt..
also to multi box do u need to copy the whole d3 folder or just "cache" folder or nothing?
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:56 pm

You don't need to delete or reinstall anything. You can edit your existing Game Profile and add the -launch parameter under Main Executable Parameters, save the profile, close it, and begin playing.
Next

Return to Diablo Series Diablo 3, Diablo Immortal, Diablo II Resurrected