FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Questions

Moderator: MiRai

<<

andyt315

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:28 pm

Questions

Just got isboxer and went through setup and running bots really well. I have few questions would like to ask:
:D
1. what lowest resolution that i can manual to change in window layout for my home regions to have best performances?
2. what lowest resolution that i can manual to change in window layout for my active region to have best performances?
3. How can i put active region to home regions area without swaping another bot? I mean i want put all bot into home regions to keep it running at small resolutions so less resources being used...
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:28 am

Re: Questions

Don't call your guys bots; bots do things on their own and are against the rules of both the game and these forums. Please don't make me remove threads from these forums, that's not a nice thing for me to have to do. ;) They are your characters that you control, you can call them toons, alts, slaves, anything but bots!

Your questions don't really make sense though. The resolutions the game supports are kind of up to the game, check the in-game video options. The size of the window will be mostly irrelevant.

As far as keeping them all in a smaller window, you can pick the tiling style of window layout from the wizard and already have what you're asking for. You can also manually adjust your Window Layout region sizes through the editor; select your Window Layout in the top left pane (under Window Layouts) and then in the bottom left pane click on "Regions" to open the Regions editor where you can move and resize them all you want.

Return to Diablo Series Diablo 3, Diablo Immortal, Diablo II Resurrected