plzz
<<

day

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:13 pm

Re: I would like help setting up window switching

i mean this steps
=====================================================
Per-window Hotkeys

How to configure per-window Hotkeys, such as Num 1 for window 1, Num 2 for window 2, etc

In the top left pane in ISBoxer, under Character Sets, select your Character Set
In the bottom left pane, under Slots, select each Slot number (like "1")
In the bottom right pane, select the Switching tab (it will remain selected to this tab when you select another Slot)
At the top of the tab is the Hotkey option, "Hotkey to switch to this character"
Export to Inner Space

Focus Follows Mouse

How to enable "focus follows mouse", to quickly mouse into small windows to click on something or activate an ability

In the top left pane in ISBoxer, under Window Layouts, select your Window Layout
In the bottom right pane, the top drop-down box "Swap Hot Character to main region" must be set to either Never, or one of the "only when I press" options. Note that the "Slot Activate hotkey" was described above as per-window Hotkeys, and the "Swap Hotkey" option is right beneath this drop-down box.
The "Focus game windows via mouse without clicking (Focus follows mouse)" option should become unlocked depending on the "Swap Hot Character to main region" option
Export to Inner Space. Certain Window Layout changes may require a re-start of your Character Set to fully activate during play, but usually only an Export to Inner Space is necessary.

sry :( my eng is bad

Return to Diablo Series Diablo 3, Diablo Immortal, Diablo II Resurrected