This program is USELESS ON DIABLO 3

i can't control with 4 and 2 account -.-

btw ty 4 help
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:26 pm

Re: plzz I want to allow easy way to control the four accounts

It doesn't get any "easier" without hacks or cheats, which you don't get around here sorry..
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:38 pm

day wrote:This program is USELESS ON DIABLO 3

This statement is demonstrably false. There are numerous examples of people successfully 4-boxing Diablo 3. See other threads in this forum and http://www.dual-boxing.com/forums/52-Diablo-3.
<<

dalydir

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:00 pm

Thus far, I have to agree, in part. I utilize the tricks demonstrated in other posts, yet one can only do so well doing that. I'm not saying its ISBoxer's fault, just that when mirroring commands, there are a great deal of dependencies that begin to come into play, sometimes significantly altering the location of the characters rather quickly. Though I am wondering why my fourth window (setup in the same way as the other 3) seems to have an increased frequency of not issuing a command. Or why clicking the waypoints/exits/entrances seems to not ...occur...with windows other than the primary window at such a frequency as high as it is (seems more than half the time only the pri window uses such things).

Though am not versed in what info one can utilize from D3 running to sync characters better, I keep thinking "there's GOTTA be a better way", but I'm also concerned that conclusion on my part is wrong, as I don't have sufficient information to really stand by that.

Also, any reason why, even when mirroring is off (all 3 types), that suddenly, its starts mirroring mouse/key commands anyway until I turn them all on and back off again?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:52 pm

Also, any reason why, even when mirroring is off (all 3 types), that suddenly, its starts mirroring mouse/key commands anyway until I turn them all on and back off again?

Most likely you followed instructions for a custom Mapped Key that ended up enabling broadcasting (in all windows, from the sound of it?), and not syncing that with your Click Bar button so that it appears off even though it is technically on. If you want to point out the instructions in question, if they're my instructions I'll fix it asap ;)

That might be enough information for you to tinker with the Mapped Key on your own, or I could offer a specific fix by looking at your configuration if you like -- HOWTO: Share your configuration for better support.
<<

dalydir

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:25 pm

Maybe I should start a new post, idk. There were instructions? oh yeah...was kind of overwhelmed by all the other details. The unintentional toggling seems to be associated with switching windows or being kicked back to the login screen (by in game errors) then suddenly some of my commands/mouse movements are mirrored on other windows. To my knowledge, I don't use a "command bar" or any of those GUI things from ISboxer in game.

BTW, in the window layout wizard how do I pick to NOT swap windows, would rather, sometimes, they just stay where they are.

And, last, what would probably work better, making all 4 windows run from the same folder or have each one work off its own folder? My FPS are like 10 on average for all 4 windows with my two new EVGA GTX 550TI's on two monitors. (note: i lowered all windows to lowest graphics and they all work out of their own separate folders).

thanks for quick response for my last post btw.
<<

Ellay

Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:25 am

make sure to select a core for each game so they run on their own. I set the max fps for each window to 20 on mine even the main. I use two windows as well with just 1 video card Geforce GTX 260, so not top of the line anymore and does ok.
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:35 am

dalydir wrote:BTW, in the window layout wizard how do I pick to NOT swap windows, would rather, sometimes, they just stay where they are.

Windows Layouts has the information you need. MiRai's video on that page covers all the options in the Window Layout Wizard (which is also part of the Quick Setup Wizard).

Return to Diablo Series Diablo 3, Diablo Immortal, Diablo II Resurrected