FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

18+ rare per elite pack - easy gold

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Ellay

Post Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:59 pm

18+ rare per elite pack - easy gold

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECBxuy8P ... e=youtu.be

Cross posting, assuming everyone will love seeing this :)
<<

venom1stas

Post Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:09 am

Re: 18+ rare per elite pack - easy gold

haha awesome dude, I've been farming act3 on my monks, but it takes about 1 hour to bring the motherload of 4x inventory full of rares. After identifying 1 or 2 worthy items appear.
Thanks in advance, Im off to check this out!
<<

Ellay

Post Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:05 pm

Where abouts in act 3 are you farming?
They just increased the drop rate but it's like 3x as high of a chance to get a good item in act 3 versus act 1. I can plow through act 1 no problem - but not sure about 3 and the hp increase.
<<

venom1stas

Post Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:48 am

Ellay wrote:Where abouts in act 3 are you farming?
They just increased the drop rate but it's like 3x as high of a chance to get a good item in act 3 versus act 1. I can plow through act 1 no problem - but not sure about 3 and the hp increase.

I only started A3 farm yesterday, last week was just testing waters in A3, and whilst on my way to first boss I got 2x grand exalted plans, netting me 30mil. I tried ghom and failed so swiftly spend that gold on better weapons (now have 800dps/500loh 1hs) then went in and downed ghom easily. Started farming between ghom and siegebreaker, and those weapons make a world difference. Siegebreaker is really an afk kill didnt even have to use any abilities just stand in corner and attack. But it takes about 1hour to get 5 stacks and get siegebreaker. And after that the loot isnt even great. I think Act3 is very hard for a multiboxer to farm. Just gearing 4x characters to that level would take at least 50 mil and weeks of AH camping. For me atm its more profitable farming with your trick (thanks for that)
<<

Ellay

Post Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:23 am

I noticed the same thing in Act 3, tried it briefly. The monsters have too much hp for the payoff to be there, the thing I need more now for act 1 is run speed boots on all of my characters and to somehow use the run speed passive - would really increase my time.
<<

ellerdjared

Post Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:28 pm

Can you show me what config u are using? I am having the hardest time getting this working on my PC.. I cannot even get 2 of my Barbs in the same game.. PM me if u want... Thnx...
<<

Fidel97

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:50 am

I'm glad you're enjoying the game exploiting and multiboxing but you're basically showing off isboxer in a negative light by exploiting with 4 accounts simultaneously. This is going to bring so much negative attention to the program I can't see of any reason why you would want to risk isboxer being a bannable offense.
<<

Ellay

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:00 pm

Hmm, this is totally doable with one character. It isn't related to isboxer except in frequency. If lax sees it as a negative and does not want it I can take out the reference in there but honestly any publicity is good publicity.
The things I did in wow topping the charts in 5v5 pvp affected others and made a larger uproar to which blizzard did not mind. I doubt this would affect them.
It wouldn't be too bad either if they patched this bug/error. Exploding palms is a horrible ability in its current form and would rather use something else like sweeping wind.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:40 pm

Fidel97 wrote:I'm glad you're enjoying the game exploiting and multiboxing but you're basically showing off isboxer in a negative light by exploiting with 4 accounts simultaneously. This is going to bring so much negative attention to the program I can't see of any reason why you would want to risk isboxer being a bannable offense.

Blizzard knows of ISBoxer and that people are multiboxing their game with it. If they believe anyone is exploiting their game intentionally and maliciously, that person will receive the ban, not the software and everyone who uses it.
<<

venom1stas

Post Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:38 am

GG its been fixed yesterday. Oh well, back to farming Act3...

Bug Fixes

Fixed a bug that allowed players to earn additional stacks of Nephalem Valor or guaranteed item drops by killing multiple monsters simultaneously from the same Champion or Rare pack
Next

Return to Diablo Series Diablo 3, Diablo Immortal, Diablo II Resurrected