FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

2 Questions for Diablo 3 2 boxing

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Fidel97

Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:22 pm

2 Questions for Diablo 3 2 boxing

I've tried scouring the forums and playing with the settings myself to the point of clutter on my keymaps, I have everything the way I want it except for 2 issues.

1st: Just plain cycling through windows with 1 hotkey, I can get it to work with 2 separate hotkeys for each window but I want just 1 to cycle through both windows. (fixed this, by adding a focus step to the hotkey to it)
2nd: Activating a hotkey to just send to the inactive window, is this possible? I read a post where someone asked to do it but when I implemented the tutorial steps I ended up with a hotkey to disable the 2nd window broadcast.

Enjoying the software greatly, just would like help with these 2 things to complete the experience.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: 2 Questions for Diablo 3 2 boxing

1. Common modifications: Window switching covers 1 key to rotate through windows and other methods of switching

2. I'm unclear as to whether you're asking for a broadcasting toggler or a hotkey that sends to another window. Either way, it can be created using the Mapped Key Wizard.
* If you want a hotkey that sends to the other window, use the Mapped Key Wizard (you can find it in the Wizards menu) for either the "Non-combat" or "Combat" Key Maps, and tell it either "Straight Key Broadcast" (to send the same key you press) or "Key re-map" (to send a different key than the one you press).
* If you want a hotkey that enables broadcasting to specific windows, use the Mapped Key Wizard for the "Always On" Key Map and select "Broadcasting Toggler". Pick a name for the toggle, and a Hotkey, check "Block buttons from current window (control ONLY the Target)", and that's pretty much it.
<<

Fidel97

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:05 pm

Re: 2 Questions for Diablo 3 2 boxing

Thanks for the response, figured it out.

Return to Diablo Series Diablo 3, Diablo Immortal, Diablo II Resurrected