FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Looting question

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Ellay

Post Wed May 09, 2012 12:56 pm

Looting question

This game has piqued my interests, and without playing it there is one large hurdle that concerns me. Looting.

Are you able to see other players drops, just cannot pick them up? Or will it require a constant toggle between screens to make sure no loot is missed that is worth picking up.
Through my brief reading it stated high value items can drop from almost anything, even barrels. This almost seems like a barrier to entry if one of the main points of the game is to replay a dungeon over and over for items but not being able to catch them.
Thanks in advance.
<<

Mahther

Post Wed May 09, 2012 7:41 pm

Re: Looting question

You don't get to see what drops for other people. I hope that they someday include an option to do so because it will make life a hell of a lot easier for us. You don't have to switch windows to see loot, or even to pick it up. Personally, I use a mouse with a ton of buttons, so I used ISBoxer to tell four of them to send a single click to an individual window for looting. Simply look at the slave screens after every kill and if you see anything besides white, line your cursor up (you can either line up the emulated cursor or use the master cursor on the slave window), press the respective button, use it again if it caused your character to move to re-stack it, then carry on.

Return to Diablo Series Diablo 3, Diablo Immortal, Diablo II Resurrected