FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Open / Closed Beta

Moderator: MiRai

<<

whoknows83

Post Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:30 am

Open / Closed Beta

Hi all,

are there any modifications I need to make to my isboxer setup for boxing Diablo 3 open beta?

i can run the closed beta with 2 clients without problems, but since the open beta started I cant seem to get 2 Clients starting (Settings that worked and have not been changed are taken from Lax's HOWTO) Is this due to a new patch that needs some tweaking in the isboxer software?

All that is happening is the "Updating files.." Dialog appears 2 times, but the game only starts one instance - Thats it :(

Thanks for any pointers! As I mentioned above allready, Beta Client before open beta worked wonderfull. open beta = not so much :(

Cheers!
<<

Yelgis

Post Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:56 am

Re: Open / Closed Beta

I had this issue after a patch once. What fixed it for me was closing the IS software and restarting it. The clients all launched fine then.

If you haven't restarted your IS in a while it might be worth giving it a shot. I also have mine always downloading the latest dev build to keep up with Lax's changes.
<<

watershipper

Post Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:51 am

inside innerspace i changed the exe from Diablo III Beta Launcher.exe to Diablo III.exe
and added -launch as a parameter

works good, loads straight into the game.
i have a shortcut on my desktop for Diablo III Beta Launcher in case i need to check for updates.
<<

whoknows83

Post Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:06 am

Cheers for the tipps!

Did both of them and the game seems to start perfectly with 2 clients :)

So now I know what to do or to tweak May 15th can come! :D

Im looking so much forward to that game, unbelievable...

Thanks again for the pointers and happy boxing :)

Return to Diablo Series Diablo 3, Diablo Immortal, Diablo II Resurrected