FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Clickable features using ISBoxer help needed

Moderator: MiRai

<<

hama322

Post Tue Aug 20, 2024 6:25 pm

Clickable features using ISBoxer help needed

Hello,

I got everything installed and can get multiple clients in D2R game. They all load in fine and I can toggle the map keys button to all follow one person around.

The thing I'm not understand how to do is the click feature when using a waypoint, townportal. Is it possible to have all instances click on the same town portal? In my head it doesn't seem likely as they all will be on different X/Y axises as the characters cannot stack on the exact same spot but they stack more of in a line behind one another.

Any help is appreciated!
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Aug 20, 2024 9:11 pm

Re: Clickable features using ISBoxer help needed

As there is no follow in Diablo, I can only guess you are referring to broadcasting of the movement keys (or mouse click to location) to move around.

Usually the hittest for clickable game entities like portals is not that small and while the characters may not stack, they are close enough (if you are managing them well) that you can get decent positioning that allows a broadcast mouse click to activate the portal (or other entities) on all windows at the same time. Sometimes getting that position is a little difficult (which really just requires a bit of practice), so you might have to turn off broadcasting and tidy up any stragglers manually.

Return to Diablo Series Diablo 3, Diablo Immortal, Diablo II Resurrected