Inventory taking ages to load

Moderator: MiRai

<<

geordie4612

Post Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:34 am

Inventory taking ages to load

Hello,

Multiboxing diablo3 and have an issue

When using 1 account I have no issues with my inventory loading.

However, when multiboxing 4 accounts my inventory on all accounts is taking ages to load.

I've turned all graphics settings to the min and no improvement.

Any ideas?

Cheers
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:32 pm

Re: Inventory taking ages to load

Sounds odd..
Loading inventory is a game function, and not really anything to do with ISBoxer.

There is a very tiny chance that there is something funky in the way the game is handling directx calls when displaying the inventory that maybe is impacting, but we've not had any other reports of this behaviour.

I would probably have a look at the computer resources and check if anything is running high or noticeably spikes when the inventory is being opened.
<<

geordie4612

Post Fri Oct 06, 2023 2:18 pm

Re: Inventory taking ages to load

I've had a look at the resources being used on task manager and nothing seems to be running crazy.

I have loaded up 4 accounts not using isboxer and no problems with the inventory.

I'm away for a couple of weeks so I've asked my brother in law to update my bios and all other hardware.

I'll try isboxer again in a couple of weeks, if it's not resolved I may get another graphics card and see if that works.

I'm using a gtx 980 which ran isboxer+4 diablo3 accounts fine 5 years ago, but not now :-(

Return to Diablo Series Diablo 3, Diablo Immortal, Diablo II Resurrected