FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Loading sequence diablo immortal

Moderator: MiRai

<<

batibot

Post Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:55 pm

Loading sequence diablo immortal

helo im having a issue were when loading the characters when i reach slot 5 it loads the wrong account ( ito loads slots 10 character) how to fix this or where should i start checking, ive already tried a new quick setup wizard and log in or type in manually in order of slot 1 to 10 , but when i play again the next moring its doest it again, so have to manualy log of battle.net and type the correct account starting slot 5
<<

batibot

Post Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:41 pm

Re: Loading sequence diablo immortal

more info i notice in C:\Users\(username)\AppData\Roaming\Battle.net section it only list 5 entrys like this

example only
Battle.net-namechar1
Battle.net-namechar2
Battle.net-namechar3
Battle.net-namechar4
Battle.net-namechar5
(should thier be entry for namechar6 to 10?)

and in Battle.net-namechar5 inside thiers a line that list last 5 other account that was loaded but missing its on account name

"SavedAccountNames": "namechar10@yahoo.com,namechar9@gmail.com,namechar8@gmail.com,namechar7@gmail.com,namechar6@gmail.com",

starting from loading slot 5 it will load the last account entered and so on for the next other account so i have to manually log of battle.net and change the account infor user and password
<<

batibot

Post Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:16 pm

also check on Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Blizzard Entertainment\Battle.net-ISBoxer

it only has entry upto the 5th char should it be like 10? if i have 10slots made?
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Oct 02, 2022 2:33 am

If you created those extra characters using the Quick Setup Wizard, then they would have been assigned the required Virtual Files which would then create the applicable registry entries and files you have noticed you are missing.
If you created the characters manually, or copied a previously existing character and updated the details, then they will either be missing the virtual file entries, or be linked to the original character virtual file entries, depending on the approach taken.

You can correct these (missing) entries by using the Virtual File Wizard in the wizards menu, and select the applicable game from the drop down, then next, and select the characters you want to apply the virtual files for.
<<

batibot

Post Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:16 pm

hello bob

i follow your instructions and i see the entries now in isboxer, but its not generating the entries on registry and the %appdata% roming folder, i deleted them and started new, it only makes virtual files and reg entries for slot 1 2 3 4 5

and its doenst make the last 5 slots ( slot 6-10)

and when i check the %appdata% = C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\Battle.net

the slot 5 entres is different from the rest and this whats inside it has all the save accounts names " i just change its name to not show my emails "

{
"Client": {
"Version": {
"FirstRun": "false",
"Release": {
"FirstRun": "false",
"LastBuildVersion": "13763",
"LastSeenPatchNotesVersion": "13763"
}
},
"Toasts": {
"ScreenPosition": "BottomRight",
"Monitor": "0"
},
"GaClientId": "78875676-37FE-40BC-A2C4-5642E82AF9EE",
"AutoLogin": "true",
"SavedAccountNames": "slot10@yahoo.com,slot9@yahoo.com,slot8@yahoo.com,slot7@yahoo.com,slot6@yahoo.com",
"GameSearch": {
"PerformedSearch": "true"
},
"GameLaunchWindowBehavior": "2"
},
"5a61123b37cafce1": {
"Client": {
"Language": "enUS",
"LoginSettings": {
"AllowedRegions": "",
"AllowedLocales": ""
}
},
"Path": "C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Battle.net",
"Services": {
"LastLoginRegion": "US",
"LastLoginAddress": "us.actual.battle.net",
"LastLoginTassadar": "us.battle.net"
}
},
"Games": {
"battle_net": {
"ServerUid": "battle.net"
},
"anbs": {
"ServerUid": "anbs",
"LastPlayed": "1664748147"
},
"odin": {
"LastPlayed": "1649151675"
},
"odin_beta": {
"LastPlayed": "1649151675"
}
}
}
<<

batibot

Post Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:19 pm

it only generates slot 1 to 5

Battle.net-slot1
Battle.net-slot2
Battle.net-slot3
Battle.net-slot4
Battle.net-slot5

so what i do is then its loading battlenet launcher for slot 6 to 10, i manually log off and enter the correct username and password, " the launcher always loads the last account info using Battle.net-slot5 "

i think because it doesnt creat a slot 6 to 10 virtual file
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:22 pm

From what you posted, the issue is your characters in Slot 6 - 10 are using the same virtual files as Slot 5, so I'm going with the probability you copied this Character record to create your additional characters.

You can manually fix up the virtual files, by checking through the listed details.
I've highlighted the part that would normally change to match the Character Name for the Registry entry. For the Files these should be a bit easier to see.
You can specify whatever you want here - the only requirement is that it is not the same as that assigned for another character if you want each character to have their own copy!

<<

batibot

Post Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:01 am

wow nice thanks a lot this is what i was missing thank you very much
Last edited by bob on Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: egregious quoting

Return to Diablo Series Diablo 3, Diablo Immortal, Diablo II Resurrected