FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Classic WoW 5 Box Videos & Guides

Moderator: MiRai

<<

ThatISboxerguy

Post Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:16 pm

Classic WoW 5 Box Videos & Guides

I recently started boxing WoW Classic with a 5 box team (Warrior/Priest/3 Warlocks) and decided to do some videos and guides of it. For those of you who are completely unfamiliar with me, I have previously written indepth guides for Boxing in Everquest which are fairly popular in that game. No videos for those guides as with these guides I am trying something new(ish).

Since there aren't many videos on Youtube of people 5 boxing in this era of WoW I decided to make some. Once my team is level 60 I plan to do video based as well as text based guides of the macros I use, how I setup Isboxer to do what I want and how I setup my team in the game. I may also try streaming some instance runs and stuff but we'll see if I make it that far.

Anyway, here's the first video I made with commentary explaining the basics of how my box team currently works (at level 40). I have about a dozen other videos of myself boxing on my Youtube channel but none of them have commentary explaining my box team.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWPxnxNuEmk

I'll make another video at level 60 explaining how it works as well as go much more indepth than I did with this video. Right now I am still at a very experimental phase with both boxing in WoW and making these videos.

Any comments, criticism or questions are always welcome.
<<

hawkg99

Post Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:21 am

Re: Classic WoW 5 Box Videos & Guides

Thanks for sharing, from the perspective of someone just learning about multi-boxing, its cool to see how flexible and customizable the system can be!

Return to World of Warcraft