FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Move to Target, Interact with target question

Moderator: MiRai

<<

sharbat

Post Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:28 am

Re: Move to Target, Interact with target question

In the default setting, both characters try to interact simultanously. So both chars try to loot and move etc. I just want the one who is not active to loot and skin etc.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:24 pm

sharbat wrote:In the default setting, both characters try to interact simultanously. So both chars try to loot and move etc. I just want the one who is not active to loot and skin etc.

I guess I'm still a little confused...

1) Do you have Click-to-Move enabled on your main character? If so, this isn't standard, but people sometimes like to play this way, and it'd be the reason that your main character moves along with everyone else. If you don't have CTM enabled, then there's no reason they'd move, unless you altered the standard setup.

2) Do both characters have the Skinning profession? If not, then what does it matter if both characters try to interact with it? If they both have Skinning, which would be unnecessary (but edge cases can exist), then you can alter the Target of the "Variable Keystroke" Action that sends Interact with Target to all windows, in the "IWT Standard" Mapped Key found within the "Party" Key Map.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:10 pm

You will need to make yourself a customized Interact With Target, than only sends commands to the non-active toon.

I suggest copying the ISB42 Party -> Interact With Target - Standard mapped key, and changing the Targets of the actions so they are not sent to all windows.
Chances are you probably will still want the Assist there, which will pick up the active toons target, and tell the "others" to assist the main, but the Click To Move on, and Click To Move off, and the Interact With Target actions will all need adjusting.
Previous

Return to World of Warcraft