FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

A few questions on auto-IWT

Moderator: MiRai

<<

kett73

Post Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:33 pm

A few questions on auto-IWT

I am running a 5-man in wow classic and I need some help configuring a few things. Currently, I have it setup to auto-assist / auto-iwt through the wizard. So all toons attack my target when I engage and it works well with just running around questing. One annoying thing is that I can't use the number keys because it puts a "U" in front of each number (u3u4 ect..). I have U set as my IWT key so not sure how to get around that.

My question is how can I setup a keybind that will send a keystroke to my mage for polymorph and warlock for fear. With auto-iwt everyone attacks the target breaking polymorph. Is there a way to turn off auto-iwt for a certain key (shift+1) so only the mage will react? I could probably turn off auto-iwt, but it is very handy the way its setup now.
<<

Wizeowel

Post Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:00 am

Re: A few questions on auto-IWT

Your first observation - I presume you mean you want to type something in chat or maybe buy 13 coarse thread from a vendor - yes it's annoying, but you can use shift-alt-M to switch on and switch off the key maps, or click in the top left corner of the screen there is a button.

Second question. Yes, it's very important to be selective about which keybinds and which toons get the auto-IWT. You can find the polymorph binding (shift-1) in the key maps and remove the action which sends the auto-IWT. Since you are removing it only from a single binding, it will still work with other keys.

Return to World of Warcraft