FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

dual box 2 mages

Moderator: MiRai

<<

elladamerie

Post Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:22 pm

dual box 2 mages

I'm dual boxing 2 mages and sometimes the 2nd mage is not facing the target.

Is there a way to make it face target before casting?
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:47 am

Re: dual box 2 mages

Where is your second Mage standing, in relation to the first, where they're not both facing the target? I assume they're standing right next to each other and one of them is on follow, so move your main in the direction you want to turn everyone else, and they'll turn.

However, if there are additional details to the question that have not yet been revealed, then perhaps there's a different answer.
<<

elladamerie

Post Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:32 am

Thx for taking time to answer.
2nd mage if on auto follow so he stay a little behind but some times mobs aren't aligning or I have to move for some reason just a little it's enough to not be able to cast on 2nd mage. If I want to realign I need to make a big turn.
<<

sharbat

Post Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:14 am

You could just reassign the arrow keys so that they only move your 2nd character. So you could use wasd for your first mage and the arrow keys for your 2nd, in case you want to have them turn or move to reposition.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:15 pm

elladamerie wrote:Thx for taking time to answer.
2nd mage if on auto follow so he stay a little behind but some times mobs aren't aligning or I have to move for some reason just a little it's enough to not be able to cast on 2nd mage. If I want to realign I need to make a big turn.

The point I was trying to make is that you should move your main to a location that forces your other character, who is on follow, to face in the proper direction. The other character is on a leash, so point them where they need to go with your main.

Return to World of Warcraft