FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

FTL for > 27 Characters not working as expected

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Prepared

Post Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:07 pm

Re: FTL for > 27 Characters not working as expected

Is it important the order of placing the nomod statement within a specific character? For example, does the nomod have to happen after the mod or does the left nomod have to be before the left mod?
For example, I have this:
[nomod:alt,mod:lshift,nomod:rshift,nomod:ctrl]Prepared

But for some of them it is this way:
[mod:lalt,nomod:ralt,mod:rshift,nomod:lshift,nomod:ctrl]Instruct

I have placed the nomod after the mod for all of them.
<<

Prepared

Post Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:33 pm

I could not get this working at all. I made the changes proposed and none of the characters would follow or assist. I tried two different things. One was to have the quick setup 42 /follow {FTL} call the new macros with /click follow1, 2, 3 which had the new pieces in them that did this for example:
/follow [nomod:alt,mod:lshift,nomod:rshift,nomod:ctrl]Prepared;[nomod:alt,nomod:lshift,mod:rshift,nomod:ctrl]Chairman;[nomod:alt,nomod:shift,mod:lctrl,nomod:rctrl]Honcho;[mod:lalt,nomod:ralt,nomod:shift,nomod:ctrl]Foreman;[nomod:alt,mod:lshift,nomod:rshift,mod:lctrl,nomod:rctrl]Ballbreakers;[mod:lalt,nomod:ralt,mod:lshift,nomod:rshift,nomod:ctrl]Modulation;[nomod:alt,mod:rshift,nomod:lshift,mod:lctrl,nomod:rctrl]Statute;[mod:lalt,nomod:ralt,mod:rshift,nomod:lshift,nomod:ctrl]Instruct;[mod:lalt,nomod:ralt,nomod:shift,mod:lctrl,nomod:rctrl]Schoolmaster;[mod:lalt,nomod:ralt,mod:lshift,nomod:rshift,mod:lctrl,nomod:rctrl]Hooked;[mod:lalt,nomod:ralt,mod:rshift,nomod:lshift,mod:lctrl,nomod:rctrl]Dependable;[nomod:alt,nomod:shift,mod:rctrl,nomod:lctrl]Longlasting;[nomod:alt,mod:lshift,nomod:rshift,mod:rctrl,nomod:lctrl]Imperishable;[nomod:alt,mod:rshift,nomod:lshift,mod:rctrl,nomod:lctrl]Communicator;[mod:lalt,nomod:ralt,nomod:shift,mod:rctrl,nomod:lctrl]Address

The second thing I tried was to do it exactly as Bob described but ran into an issue with the quick setup 42 /follow {FTL} in that it had a conflict. So I removed that and all of the other character sets that used it except for the 40 box configuration that I was testing with. This still did not execute any of the follows or assists in any window.

So I restored my prior setting and have about 24 characters that are using FTL for now until I can get this working.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:12 am

We can describe things to each other all year long without getting to the problem. Nothing appears to be wrong with what you've pasted to us, and your description of what you did sounds like what you should do.

I would suggest that with this process you're not going to get it working on your own. Try putting it all back in how it didn't work, and share your configuration so we can help you cross the t's and dot the i's. http://isboxer.com/wiki/Configuration_Sharing
Previous

Return to World of Warcraft