FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

WOW Classic Load in issue

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Takeawiff

Post Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:54 pm

WOW Classic Load in issue

I just started setting up to multibox WOW classic. I went in and updated the destination file per the instructions and made sure the InnerSpace Launch Information is the same for each of my five toons. However, I have one toon that loads into WOW classic, but not to the same "wow classic". He is in a version that has burning crusade. Go figure. No idea why. Any suggestions to fix this?
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:23 pm

Re: WOW Classic Load in issue

I could only suggest that the InnerSpace launch information on that character is different to the others. This is the only way that ISBoxer would end up loading a different executable. You should recheck the affected character (not by using the Quick Setup Wizard) by selecting them in the top left of the toolkit.
<<

Takeawiff

Post Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:24 pm

Hi, thanks for the reply! I've done that and nothing is different than the other 4 toons. I also went in and deleted the 5th Toon Character, copied the 4th toon and corrected the login account info on the 5th. Thought maybe there was some sort of hidden "something" in ISBOXER that was pointing me to the some alternate universe version of WOW Classic and not the ones the other toons were in. Even thou it said I was in the same server and everything. So, so odd. Any other suggestions?
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:47 pm

Takeawiff wrote:Any other suggestions?

Inner Space is not going to try and launch something that it isn't pointed at, and so I'd suggest looking at the Console (right-click Inner Space notification area icon > Console) to see which Game Profile is launching and what path it's using.

Return to World of Warcraft