FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

how can i make a sequenced Petattack macro

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Mastalock

Post Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:46 am

how can i make a sequenced Petattack macro

I'm multiboxing 3 warlocks in Classic.
I want to be able to send each of their pets to different targets with the same key
basically, i was thinking of a /castsequence like macro, but since /petattack is its own command and not a cast, I cant use that
I would have made it so the first time i hit the key, one window's pet would attack, the rest do nothing... 2nd time, 2nd window's pet attacks and rest do nothing, etc.

Anyone know how i could do this either in game or with ISBoxer?
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:01 am

Re: how can i make a sequenced Petattack macro

So, after you manage to resolve the how to assign targets to each of the pets with a single keypress, then it just becomes a case of executing a single macro on all windows.

I suspect you are probably going to have to resign yourself to the fact it would need to be a round robin type affair. You select the target on the main, and pet attack it, select new target, next pet attack, etc.
<<

Mastalock

Post Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:59 pm

that's all i was looking for
but i have not found a way to round robin it
as i explained... a normal spell macro you can do the sequencing... but petattack is a seperate command, not a spell..
i need a macro or whatever where it works like a sequence macro... where i can put null actions... so i can select a target, hit the button and only 1 pet goes... then new target, only 2nd pet goes, etc... and reset
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:17 pm

In ISBoxer you can do it two ways.

1. tick the Round Robin tick box on an action in a mapped key. It will then round robin through the Target group. http://isboxer.com/wiki/Round_robin
2. make a mapped key with multiple steps. As a step is executed each time you press the hotkey, then you have a natural round robin, you just need to have an action in each step which will go to an appropriate target.
You can use eithe specific slots, or you could use an Action Target Group with an "advanced target" to pick a particular, position in the group, with the appropriate operators (e.g. @ and #)

Return to World of Warcraft