FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Newbee, I need some help

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Damaku

Post Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:06 am

Newbee, I need some help

Hey!
I started Multiboxing and as the title says i need some help in setting it up.

I am playing as a team of 3 druids. Curently all are speced bbalance and i am diong islands to level them up.
I would love to play one of them as tank to make everything more relaxed for me.

My question: how do I set this up?
Can I play the tank and let the moonkins fire a rotation?

Thank you for your help!
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:58 am

Re: Newbee, I need some help

I'm honestly struggling to come up with a simple answer here, and, unfortunately, I don't have one.

However, if you want to play mixed-class/spec/role teams, then you will need to consolidate your rotations onto a few buttons that you press throughout a fight. I will point you to the Pro System setup, but you may be able to accomplish what you want by just hard-coding Targets to Actions in ISBoxer, and then pointing them at something like a castsequence macro.
<<

Wizeowel

Post Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:11 am

Re: Newbee, I need some help

Damaku wrote:Hey!
Can I play the tank and let the moonkins fire a rotation?

As MiRai says the Pro System is ideal for this.

From my own experience, Guardian druid is very easy to multibox, but do try to prefer 'passive' talents. Don't take galatic guardian or pulverize.

There is no real rotation for guardian, you can just send all keys at once. On my bear I send: wild charge, thrash, mangle, ironfur and swipe. If you send them in that order, they will be cast with that priority. So if the bear is at range from mobs it will charge; thrash and mangle will be cast on cooldown; ironfur whenever you have enough rage; otherwise swipe. You can set up ISBoxer to send all those keys to the bear, for all rotation buttons of the moonkins.

Return to World of Warcraft