FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

can't run game anymore

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Blackfunght

Post Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:47 am

can't run game anymore

Hi there,

First english is not my first langage, I'll try to be clear on my explainations.

I run 2 accounts since 2 weeks in BFA to learn how to multibox and to be ready for classic in some days. Everything was running perfeclty. I also play this morning and after 2 hours I closed games. When I come back and try to launch my characters sets nothing were working anymore. Character sets from BFA or classic...
When I try to launch it, a little window appear : "starting battlenet" and then nothing...

I try a lots of things including news quick setup wizards but I still have the same problem.

If anyone know how to fix it I'll be very grateful. And sorry if someone already ask for it, I check but don't find anything.
Thk a lot.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:37 pm

Re: can't run game anymore

It sounds like...

A) You should run the BNet launcher outside of Inner Space in case there's an update
B) Perhaps a simple restart of your computer is in order
<<

Blackfunght

Post Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:03 pm

Re: can't run game anymore

Thanks for your answer.

I tried what you yold me, for now I can't still run the game by character sets as I did before.
But after a lot of try I finally find another way to run game and all seems to works. It's a bit longer but no matter if everything work find.

Thanks again for your help.

Return to World of Warcraft