FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Problem with follow me

Moderator: MiRai

<<

keeknr

Post Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:13 am

Problem with follow me

Hi,

The problem I have is that Follow me doesn't work. It shows me a red text with Follow me: No follow method active!

The weird thing is that it shows me this error message on all screen but if I switch to slot 2 and press Alt+F, Slot 1 starts following Slot 2 (Slot 3 does nothing). If I switch to Slot 3 the same happens again, Slot 1 starts following but Slot 2 does nothing. It feels like my setup is reverse. Instead of that Slot 2 and 3 follows Slot 1, only Slot 1 follows individually the other ones.

I used all settings basic, I just changed the broadcasting and interaction key.

Attached is my Config. Maybe someone can check it out and help me?
https://pastebin.com/jEnsiVHs

Thanks!
Last edited by keeknr on Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:43 am

Re: Problem with follow me

Your profile, as linked, won't paste because the formatting is broken. You should be copying directly from ISBoxer, as explained on the Wiki page.
<<

keeknr

Post Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:53 am

Thanks, I have uploaded it again but also made a second version of the character set where I started to debug.
Retail Slip was the first one. Copy of Retail Slip is the debugging one.

I was able to make the Alt+F command working. Both slots follow me now on my main char. But the red error message is still there.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:10 pm

So, this profile is all over the place, and the easiest way to clean it up is going to be to go to the File menu, choose to clear everything, and then restart ISBoxer. After that, start over with the Quick Setup Wizard, choose World of Warcraft as the game you're playing, and go from there.

The other thing you shouldn't be doing is setting Hotkeys in Key Maps that do not contain the word "Hotkey," as per their description in ISBoxer. While the Quick Start Guide on the Wiki doesn't specifically state this, my setup video (found on the same page) does.
<<

keeknr

Post Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:34 pm

Ok, I will try it again with your video. Should I clean up wow as well?

----------

Thanks a lot. It works now. I just need to be careful on setting up my keybinds from now on :)

Return to World of Warcraft