FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

BFA Ores and Herbs limited to 10 players per node

Moderator: MiRai

<<

hartgaming

Post Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:51 pm

BFA Ores and Herbs limited to 10 players per node

I have a 16 man team in a raid , only 10 of the toons can loot/mine/gather per node. So if a different (1) player/toon already used that node only 9 can get loot if you have more than 10 or more in your team.
Total of 10 player/toon in each node. Just a heads up for fellow boxers thinking a 40 man team can loot each node 40x … NOPE.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:09 pm

Re: BFA Ores and Herbs limited to 10 players per node

Most of the gatherers tend to run around with 2 teams of four, as the node tapping is limits are a bit weird. They are briefly described here (I'm sure there were many more in depth convos on it at the time, but they may have been IRC/Discord), and as you may appreciate the method of 2 by 4, consistently allows almost max tap, while not preventing the quest progression that a raid does.

That said, 10 taps is over an above what the theoretical max is, so maybe they've adjusted it slightly when in raid.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:12 pm

Re: BFA Ores and Herbs limited to 10 players per node

bob wrote:Most of the gatherers tend to run around with 2 teams of four, as the node tapping is limits are a bit weird. They are briefly described here

Tapping rules are different for nodes and mobs. Gathering nodes have a hard limit of 10, no matter whether you're in two 5-man parties, a 10-man raid, or 10 characters solo. Basic outside world mobs should have a limit of 9 (two non-raid parties of 4 and 5, although 4+4 is safer), and bosses (and perhaps some specific named mobs) have, in theory, an unlimited number.

Return to World of Warcraft