FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

how is it to multibox the first days of an expansion?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Skulkesyk

Post Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:42 am

how is it to multibox the first days of an expansion?

I've multiboxed on and off for "years" but never during an expansion launch but this time i figured i'd run 5 or 10 druids for the first few weeks just to gather and such.

Does isboxer tend to work on launch day or does a lot of things change ingame that isboxer will need a lot of updates / work before it will function ingame? (sorry if i come off as a bit clueless but i don't pretend to know how these things work :P)
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:09 am

Re: how is it to multibox the first days of an expansion?

Not only has ISBoxer been working in beta for months, World of Warcraft is already using the same version of the game that it's going to be using at the expansion launch—that's what the pre-patch period is for—and it's working just fine. So, I'd guess that everything is going to be the same as every other expansion launch, and it's going to work just fine.
<<

Skulkesyk

Post Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:19 am

Re: how is it to multibox the first days of an expansion?

MiRai wrote:Not only has ISBoxer been working in beta for months, World of Warcraft is already using the same version of the game that it's going to be using at the expansion launch—that's what the pre-patch period is for—and it's working just fine. So, I'd guess that everything is going to be the same as every other expansion launch, and it's going to work just fine.

Well thats awesome to hear!

Thanks for the info! :)

Return to World of Warcraft