boostab

Post Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:34 pm

Re: World of Warcraft 7.3.0 Compatibility

Thank's for the Reply and for the Update and Keep up the Great Work :D
<<

Vachon8449

Post Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:34 am

Thank you lax, great program and worth the wait. I know you guys work very hard on this, it shows. I'll be enjoying some Big Bang Theory shows during the wait. Time well spent. :D
<<

Valerian

ISBoxer Support Team

Post Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:22 am

Latest update:
[9:57 AM EST] Lax: yeah. going well, but plenty of work to do yet. the rewrite is just about complete at this point. i need to finish debugging it and make sure it finishes loading the game correctly (this being well beyond the error you guys get). this could take anywhere from a few hours to all day, but once that is done... it will probably be a couple hours to integrate it into an IS development build.
<<

Barrik

Post Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:44 pm

Lol everyone here just sitting watching for an update?
<<

JohnM

Post Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:28 pm

My question is: Why does Wow-64.exe run just fine when manually run but will not execute from a code-based call?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:00 pm

JohnM wrote:My question is: Why does Wow-64.exe run just fine when manually run but will not execute from a code-based call?

... that's not really the issue. It will "execute from a code-based call".

Inner Space must load into the game. This is what is broken, and I am working on it.
<<

Revith

Post Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:10 pm

Lax, I'm sure you've heard this a few times already, but from all of us: thank you from the bottoms of our nerdy little hearts for working overtime on this so much. We don't expect such a complex issue to be solved immediately, and really appreciate you working so hard on so little sleep for us all.
<<

linnellsc

Post Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:28 pm

I would also like to add my encouragement and support to Lax.

Not having the software available has made me realize how much it has changed the way I play and even think about the game. Thank you for working to fix it and I definitely owe you a coffee or a beer or something for your efforts.
<<

Vachon8449

Post Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:10 am

It's times like this I really wish I could thumbs up some of these posts, such as Linnellsc's and Revith's posts, among others. I know I've said it before, but I'd like to say it again, I really appreciate the program and the hard work you do in keeping it up to date and fixing this compatibility issue. You've made the interface so smooth that it's easy to forget how complex the program itself is. Take your time, get some rest. In the meantime, I'm hitting some single character stuff I've been putting off while I've been multiboxing. Afterall, I still love playing the game, one character at a time or multiple characters. :D
<<

Tezza

Post Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:35 am

I'm one of the no doubt many many silent people that have been checking this post. I hadn't created a login till now but I wanted to say thank you for still working on the issue, I like many others are patiently waiting and really appreciate your great work.

Every day since 7.3 I've gone to work, come home at the end of the day and checked the forum for updates hoping you've 'fixed' the issue for us when I get home to play.

No complaints, no problems, looking forward to the update so I can get my guys working together properly again.

Have anywhere we can order you a pizza or something whilst your busy coding?

Regards, Tezza.
PreviousNext

Return to World of Warcraft