FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

WoW Won't Launch Second Slot. (Nothing loads)

Moderator: MiRai

<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:46 am

Re: WoW Won't Launch Second Slot. (Nothing loads)

If you're still checking this thread I've uploaded a new development build; I would like you to test the 32-bit InnerSpace.exe with 64-bit WoW (how it was crashing for you yesterday) with the new Inner Space development build, 6109.

<<

coffeebreak

Post Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:30 pm

I've tried to run 32bit InnerSpace with my 64bit WoW.exe and it crashes. This is the error:

http://pastebin.com/fwcxCXPR
<<

super33fungi

Post Tue May 05, 2020 1:25 pm

I've followed this thread and the link from Bob. I have installed the newest DXWEBsetup from Microsoft. I am using 64 bit everything on a 64 bit system, but I still can't seem to launch more than 2 slots. I am trying to launch 3 wow clients. This setup works on my home computer, but I'm trying to set everything up on my work computer as well. I am unable to launch Slot 2. Launching the group only launches Slot 1, and I can manually launch Slots 1 and 3, but 2 will not launch no matter what I try.

I tried to get a little cheeky with the system and create a 4 slot group where I would ignore Slot 2. In this case I was only able to launch Slots 1 and 4.

Any help that you can provide would be greatly appreciated. :geek:
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue May 05, 2020 5:06 pm

So, we've moved on in 5 years, and most of the stuff here doesn't apply.........
<<

super33fungi

Post Wed May 06, 2020 12:10 pm

bob wrote:So, we've moved on in 5 years, and most of the stuff here doesn't apply.........

Thank you for this insightful and very helpful comment. I'm having the issue as described, and when searching for help this was the only helpful thread that I found.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Mon May 25, 2020 11:09 pm

super33fungi wrote:
bob wrote:So, we've moved on in 5 years, and most of the stuff here doesn't apply.........

Thank you for this insightful and very helpful comment. I'm having the issue as described, and when searching for help this was the only helpful thread that I found.

Standard forum etiquette across the internet expects that people don't bump/necro old threads that could very easily hold outdated information, which is exactly what's happening here. So, my suggestion would be that if you can't find a thread that matches your issue, then you should start a new one.
Previous

Return to World of Warcraft