FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Flight Form key problem

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Pentaract

Post Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:04 pm

Flight Form key problem

I have Flight Form bound to a key do that I can press it to pop in/out of it (using the "]" key). This works fine normally, but won't work if I start WoW using Inner Space.

I have made a little Key Map in ISB to mount/dismount all my toons on their flying mounts (using the same "]" for each toon and as the key to mount all), but it doesn't work to put the Druid in Flight Form. It works fine with the other toons.

Suggestions?

;)
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:22 pm

Re: Flight Form key problem

ISBoxer uses ] for the in-game key binding for "FTL Target Me". It's not usually used by default (or by most people), so you can actually just delete the FTL Target Me mapped key under the General key map (select General in the top pane, right click FTL Target Me in the bottom left pane, click Delete)

But here's how to keep it:
1. In the top pane in ISBoxer, select General under Key Maps
2. In the bottom left pane, expand FTL Target Me so you see Steps, 1 under it
3. Select 1 under steps
4. In the bottom right pane, near the top of the right side where it says Key Combination, click the <
5. Set it to [ instead of ] and click OK. Before I go any further I know your first thought is to get creative and set it to shift+ctrl+alt+z or something. Don't do that to a key set as FTL, it needs to be a single key and there can't be any other WoW key bindings using that key (with or without modifiers)
6. Export
7. If you're in the game you will need to /reloadui (or /console reloadui, or /rl) on all since we just changed a WoW Macro through ISBoxer
<<

Pentaract

Post Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:00 pm

Re: Flight Form key problem

Ah so the question is not why doesn't it work for the Druid (it didn't work for a regular mount either, just tried it), but why did it work for all the other toons, heh. I suppose Macaroon, my bar addon, is interfering with ISB.

At this point sounds like it would be better to pick another key than change the defaults until I know I don't need what's there.

Thanks for the quick response, saving me a lot of time and headache.

;)

Return to World of Warcraft