FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

patch 5.0.4 messed everything up

Moderator: MiRai

<<

whatsmyname

Post Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:53 pm

patch 5.0.4 messed everything up

heres what happened....

before patch 5.0.4 came out, everything was working fine. i can auto follow, attack targets, do all that stuff....

now that the patch came out, i cant do any of that stuff, the isboxer addon wont work, auto follow wont work, attacking stuff is broke, gives me errors in wow

ive wasted 1 whole day trying to figure this out. can someone please help me?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:57 pm

Re: patch 5.0.4 messed everything up

All you should have to do is launch ISBoxer, make sure it's updated (Help->About ISBoxer), then Export to Inner Space. After doing so, re-launch your team.

If you have other Addons like Jamba that you rely on, you will of course need to update that the old fashioned way because it's not built into ISBoxer. :)
<<

whatsmyname

Post Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:34 pm

i tried that, it didnt work for some reason :(
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:26 pm

First, make sure that the ISBoxer addon is enabled for each of your characters (actually confirm it is loaded). A number of people have discovered their addon was mysteriously not loaded. If all of the things you describe as not working are really not working that is the most likely reason.

Then, if the ISBoxer addon is giving you errors, we need to see those errors. Easiest way is to copy them from WoW and paste them here.

Finally, please be specific about what does and doesn't work. A link to your ISBoxer config may be helpful for specific troubleshooting.

Return to World of Warcraft