FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Problems to login WoW with isBoxer

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Treix

Post Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:19 pm

Problems to login WoW with isBoxer

Hey,

i have problems to login WoW with the IsBoxer Software. I start the Game. The login Screen appear but if i type my account data WoW say, that i can´t login. But if i start the Game without the IsBoxer Software i can login correctly. Please help me out. =)
Greet Treix

P.S
I´m sorry for my bad English.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:37 pm

Re: Problems to login WoW with isBoxer

It says you can't log in? Does it say the wrong password? If so, then disable Key Maps during login (Shift+Alt+M) -- the auto-assisting Action Bar hotkeys (1 through =) will not enter properly in the password box.

If that's not it, then unless you're using a proxy that happens to not be compatible with Inner Space, I don't know what to tell you -- neither ISBoxer nor Inner Space affect the actual login process
<<

Treix

Post Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:28 pm

I use IsBoxer a few weeks and don´t have any problems till now, but yesterday i can´t login. I type the correct Password and i don´t have change any terms or dates in the IsBoxer Software.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:35 pm

If nothing with ISBoxer has changed, I think you're going to have to look elsewhere to identify the problem... Something else must have changed on your PC that happens to break it. Perhaps other software got installed, or is running now that wasn't running before. And no I don't have a guess as to what it might be, since I know nothing about what is installed on your PC ;)

I would start by closing other running programs to see if one of them is the culprit
<<

Treix

Post Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:49 pm

mh. I test to re-install IsBoxer. Perhaps it works. =)
<<

Treix

Post Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:51 pm

Or is it possible that blizzard change anything at WoW? Or block some Multiboxinprogramms
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:32 pm

No, I assure you that ISBoxer and Inner Space are allowed under the EULA and Terms of Use, and neither are blocked. There are many people using it right this very moment (there would surely be a lot of other people asking the same question).

Reinstalling Inner Space or ISBoxer is unlikely to have any effect on your issue.
<<

tsincaat

Post Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:19 pm

Type your password slowly and see if any of the letters aren't getting entered when you press them. Alternatively, type your password in the account name box to make sure it's right, then copy and paste it into the password field.
<<

Ualaa

Grandmaster Guidesmith

Post Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:37 pm

IS/ISBoxer is working fine for me now.

I'd suggest.
Enable Keymaps, then Disable Keymaps.
Enable Repeater.
Enter your password.

Occasionally Keymaps get turned on, even though my G15 light is off (I have Keymaps on the M2 light key).
But turning them on and then off, always works for me.
Streaming in 720p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
<<

Treix

Post Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:24 am

Now it´s working. I reinstall InnerSpace and IsBoxer. I don´t know why it works but it works =).

Greets
Treix
Next

Return to World of Warcraft