FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Auto-Follow

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Meglo

Post Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:35 pm

Auto-Follow

Hi All, I have just started Dual Boxing and I have Inner Space,ISBoxer Suite & Jamba setup and running. My problem is I check the options for Jamba in the ISBoxer Suite for World of Warcraft, After leaving combat for the first time both toons follow each other including the Master. I cant walk because the second I let go of my forward key he turns around and follows the other toon vise-versa.
<<

Ualaa

Grandmaster Guidesmith

Post Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:43 pm

Re: Auto-Follow

There was something to do with Follow Strobe causing this.

You can re-run with Wizard, and have it do a normal follow instead of a strobe follow on a toon switch.
Or you can manually change the keymap which is run on a master/active toon switch.

On the top pane, expand character sets and then click on your character set.
On the left pane, click on the 1, 2, 3 etc, under slots.
Change the "Do mapped key" to say Control - Follow/JambaMaster.

If you go into Jamba options, ensure your strobe settings are set to 3 seconds or less frequently.
If you strobe faster then 3 seconds (every 1 or 2 seconds, for example), you get this behavior now and then.

I generally only see this if I have strobe on, and get into combat.
But strobe/follow related issues are fairly common since 3.3.
Not sure if it is a Jamba issue or a Warcraft issue, but a lot of boxers have a similar issue since 3.3.
Streaming in 720p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
<<

Meglo

Post Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:56 pm

Re: Auto-Follow

Thanks Ualaa, That did the trick! I had tried checking off Strobe before but I assume I got the other options mixed up! Thumbs up bro!

Meglo

Return to World of Warcraft