FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Interact with the target (does not work)

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Jingga

Post Tue Dec 13, 2022 8:53 am

Interact with the target (does not work)

Which of these options (interacting with the target) should I assign a key to use in-game? https://prnt.sc/0xY5cMZcSsnB

I have tried using one of the two options, but neither works, when I kill a mob and approach it nothing happens when I press the assigned key, why?

it is a pain to use broadcasting to loot mobs

help me! please.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Dec 13, 2022 9:09 am

Re: Interact with the target (does not work)

The screen is divided into two sections, the left half is for keys you are to press in order to activate ISBoxer behaviors, and the right half is for the keys that are assigned in the game (known as Game Key Bindings...), so that ISBoxer can activate game behaviors.

If you don't set a hotkey for the one on the left, you're not going to be telling ISBoxer to activate the behavior, just the game. If you don't set a Game Key Binding for the one on the right, you're not going to be telling the game to activate the behavior, just ISBoxer. Which one do you set? Both of them.

The one on the right needs to match what you have configured in the game, in the Key Bindings screen, for Interact with Target.

Your ISBoxer hotkey does not have to match the game key binding, which is why there are two settings. A different hotkey for ISBoxer would allow you to use regular IWT by pressing the game key binding, and ISBoxer IWT by pressing the ISBoxer hotkey.
<<

Jingga

Post Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:10 am

I did what you told me, but still no success every time I get close to the mob nothing happens, when I enter the game I press alt+2 to activate and alt+3 to interact, but it doesn't work.

https://prnt.sc/M16sNr0o6vX2
https://prnt.sc/fTQ2wGJLG46H
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:00 am

You should probably share your config at this stage.
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=13

When using ISBoxer and with Key Maps enabled, you should only need to press ALT+2. The in game bind is not normally needed to be pressed separately as ISBoxer is already sending it when you press the Hotkey (ALT+2). This is a bit of standard "re-mapping" where you press one key and the game receives another. It is useful in some cases. In others, less so.

ALT+2 does also happen to be assigned to a Combat Broadcast Hotkey in order to match the in game action bars, so doesn't seem the greatest choice (a bit like ALT+3 is usually assigned to an in game action bar) as this is doubling up hotkeys that do different things, and the resulting actions sent to the game may interfere with each other.

If you wanted to review your setup for IWT, you can look through the details noted under this wiki page. The instructions here use G and ALT+G mainly as these are not used on a default WoW set of key binds.
<<

Jingga

Post Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:41 pm

I give up, I can't get this shit to work, I have tried everything, but no answer, please tell LAX to answer my gmail asking for my refund.
<<

Jingga

Post Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:36 pm

I have entered into a refund process with my bank, sent a gmail to Lax requesting a refund on the 10th and so far no response.

Your email support is decadent, not even a response.

I buy the program thinking that everything will work normally, but in the end only disappointment and headache.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:02 pm

The best way to request a refund is to log in to your lavishsoft.com account, and use the Refund button. If you are with the 14 day policy it will be accepted.

You can try via your bank. It may be refused or take much longer because it is a painful process of proofs required on each end to determine whether the goods were delivered (they were), and whether they met the description (they do), and on what grounds the dispute should be actioned, and whether you have actually followed the merchant's process.

Note that any refund, like most refund processes, can take upto 10 working days, despite how fast it is actioned on this end.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:34 pm

Sorry my friend, it takes a conversation to help someone, and if all we get back is "it doesn't work" there's not really a conversation

Your refund will be provided as requested

Return to World of Warcraft