Post Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:25 pm

TBC 5 man with warlock

Hello beautiful multibox community

Classic was the first time I experienced multiboxing and I love it. I am running an ally team with War/M/M/M/Pal(healer) on a PvE server. However my main char is a warlock and it is also the one I am raiding with.

As Naxx is crumbling under our raiding efforts, I start thinking about TBC preparation and what I am going to do. Maybe it would be good to level certain classes to 60 before the portal opens and I could already start with that. What I am looking for is an easily controlable 5man team with which I can level fast, farm and do dungeons. This expansion I would also like to include my main char into my multibox team. However I am very unsure, what I should go for and maybe you have some thoughts and ideas for me.

Option 1 - Felguard Madness
> 5 Warlocks and 5 FG for mass cleave.
Sounds like a lot of fun while leveling and farming, but in dungeons I probably run into trouble.

Option 2 - SoC Big Badaboom
> 5 Affliction Warlocks with Seed of Corruption
Same as option 1, probably much harder to stay alive

Option 3 - 3Locks 1Paladin 1Priest
> One Pala tank, one Priest healer and 3 Destro Warlocks
Great AoE tanking, great AoE healing/tank healing and three powerful damage dealers. Sounds like a very good combination with a lot of synergies. Every toon can also easily be played solo in groups. My favourite at the moment.

Option 4 - 3Locks 1Pala 1Druidhealer
> similar as option 3 but with an early herb gatherer. Probably a bit weaker.

Option 5 - 4Shamans 1Lock
> Seems to be closer to the multibox meta. However I would have to level all Shamans first to 60 after release and I have no clue about how to combine them. Replace one Shaman with the Pala tank? One Pala, one Priest, two Ele and one Lock? Sounds complicated to play.

What do you think about my options? Do you have any other great combinations?