FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Shadowlands pre-order boosts

Moderator: MiRai

<<

telanis

Post Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:29 am

Shadowlands pre-order boosts

I remember that pre-order Shadowlands use to have 110 and 120 level boost. Did they remove that and only provide level 50 boost now?

What about if you have pre-order and refunded and now pre-order again. It appears you can only have one boost and you will be stuck with a non-boosted (110) character :)

Heroic to Epic doesn't provide an additional boost so you will be stuck buying another boost. Probably why blizz is so quick to refund all these accounts since if they decide to come back you will be forced to purchase a second boost.
<<

rippx

Post Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:02 pm

Re: Shadowlands pre-order boosts

I believe it depends on the edition you purchase. The base edition 39.99 doesn't include anything. The heroic edition 59.99 includes the character boost, mount, transmog. Epic edition 79.99 includes more stuff. Yes, I think the boost is to level 50.
<<

telanis

Post Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:10 pm

Re: Shadowlands pre-order boosts

rippx wrote:I believe it depends on the edition you purchase. The base edition 39.99 doesn't include anything. The heroic edition 59.99 includes the character boost, mount, transmog. Epic edition 79.99 includes more stuff. Yes, I think the boost is to level 50.

I found out that the one I got was the Shadowlands Complete Heroic Edition which includes a level 110 and level 120 boosts. So unfortunately I'm stuck with one without a boost. Hopefully, they will do a sale on the boost :)

Return to World of Warcraft