WOW Multiboxing BAN

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Superromeo

Post Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:33 am

WOW Multiboxing BAN

WOW Multiboxing BAN:

To ISBOXER staff:

Has Blizzard come back to your email in confirming that Isboxer software is included in their ban?
From my point of view it looks like it but I know you have contacted Blizzard and keen to know if you have received a response?

Thanks,

Ren
<<

Matricus

Post Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:40 am

Re: WOW Multiboxing BAN

The ISBoxer discord is your friend.

TL;DR:
Lax' request was answered with standard copy&paste text that the support cannot answer this kind of questions.
Lax did start to develop a stripped down version of ISBoxer ("JMB - Joe Multiboxer") that will be compliant with the new ruleset.

If you got questions about JMB, join the ISBoxer Discord, there you'll find an FAQ and discussion channel.
<<

Kalzar

Post Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:41 am

Below is part of the reply I received from Blizzard: Note the mention of addons.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dpgr8mutdoi3pbe/Screenshot%202020-11-12%20063332.jpg?dl=0
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:43 am

Pretty sure no addons mirror keystrokes. Pretty sure addons cannot send keystrokes at all.
It could be possible to have something so various functions could be run across multiple toons via addons, but usually Blizzard will have locked down anything useful and game changing as the bot makers have already gotten in there and abused it before you.

Interesting though. Usually they avoid calling out specific software like the plague.
<<

Kalzar

Post Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:24 pm

I had mentioned in my ticket that I had unistalled ISBoxer the day after their announcement last week and I also mentioned that I was using the EMA addon to mount my characters and that the followers were mounting in unison. The above post was part of their reply to me.

Return to World of Warcraft