FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Those of us leaving WOW... other game suggestions?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Jeffn79

Post Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:31 pm

Those of us leaving WOW... other game suggestions?

Due to the current issue with the inability to use ISBoxer in Wow, I have canceled my accounts. Luckily I did not yet preorder SL... It disappoints me along with many of you that Blizzard did this, however I am not surprised. While I may be sorta new to the mulitboxing community, I have enjoyed the time spent. Like for many of you, it created a challenge to gameplay which is something I lost with WOW long ago.

Given the time spent with ISBoxer (not to mention $$ investment), I don't want to just "walk away" which brings me to my question: (And if this has been posted elsewhere on this forum, I do apologize for the dupe).

What other games would you guys recommend? I enjoy the ease of use the combination of ISBoxer/Wow have and would prefer that same ease of use in another game.

Although I am sad Blizzard did this, I do hope they eventually reverse this decision. Especially after they see the $$$ lost over all.

I appreciate any suggestions provided.
<<

Greyhawk

Post Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:53 pm

Re: Those of us leaving WOW... other game suggestions?

Everquest series of games and Rift are mostly Isbox friendly. (Not on Time locked servers)

I run my own WoW Classic Patch EMU 1.12 server for that multibox wow fun fix. It's just Wow single player but people can join you (family/ friends / anybody) if you want to engage others.

Return to World of Warcraft