FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Thank you massive multiboxers that farmed gold

Moderator: MiRai

<<

wowairborne

Post Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:47 pm

Thank you massive multiboxers that farmed gold

You are the reason, just so everyone knows. What do you think was gonna happen when you are farming 10 mill gold a month? Doesn't matter what you did with the gold, it is something a game company doesn't like. This is one of the reasons why most games outright ban multiboxing. If you were doing under 20ish accounts farming gold you are fine, but 60+... come on. To the 1 massive multi boxer gold farming streamer that got mad and ignored me in chat, now you understand. So thanks, you ruined the game for all the multi boxers. Blizzard did overreact, could've just limited the numbers but it is done...

Update: Blizzard CAN give you a refund but you have employees there that don't like multiboxers so they won't give you a refund, so be nice and hope you get a nonbias customer support. The support person I got was very nice and wasn't bias at all, but when he said he had to talk to his peers they told him not to give me a refund on this topic, at the end he did say he'll refund me (after talking to him about the hate that multiboxers get) but we'll see in 3-10 business days. But guys please don't refund isboxer/innerspace they are a good group of guys and it's only like $15.
<<

sparvath

Post Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:30 am

Re: Thank you massive multiboxers that farmed gold

think that was also why they changed instances to Legacy Loot and put a semi high requirement on loot-a-rang
<<

Excezzy

Post Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:34 pm

Imagine 10m a month :geek:
<<

Joeskiee

Post Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:47 pm

Excezzy wrote:Imagine 10m a month :geek:

People were making way more than that.
<<

d3player

Post Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:16 am

Gold farmers ruined the scene.
<<

Superromeo

Post Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:48 am

I was multiboxing just for fun. Had 5 accounts and one of them was my GF's. I added so when I was leveling content she could benefit. The rest of the time I was on 5 x hunters or Locks or DH's for simple fun. I joined the Multibox scene late so missed out of PvP but enjoyed questing and running around and charge 5 times with my warriors or 5 times DH Eye Beam was awesome! I had a 5 team ret pala team who all had golden transmogs and one player pala could not stop watching them. No, I did not farm gold as I play the game for fun. But some greedy gold farmers ruined and ended it for all of us. Just so they could have lots of virtual gold? Did they sell it for real money? I actually do not care. I am pi$$ed off at the idiot gold farmers and at the idiot Blizzard developers who are plain and simple useless and could never fix anything properly in the game. Instead of fixing gold farmers or fixing bot issues they gave all of us a blatant ban to remove our tools which botters and farmers were using as well. In fact I am more annoyed at Blizz devs as it just seems over the years all they do is implement changes that makes me like the game less and less.

I bought Shadowlands but I am really hoping a better game will come out and replace WOW. I already tried FFXIV but did not like the content that much and hate that the whole game is in instances.

Oh and I am pi$$ed off at the multitude of cry babies in the game that moaned and cried for so long about everything in the game. THey moaned when other players were multiboxing even when it did not affect them but just because someone did it. They cried about premades in BG's they cried about boost leveling or scaling differences when you lvl up and doing bg's. They more they cry and the more idiot Blizzard cave to their QQ tantrums the more boring the game became.

Instead of an out right ban they should have limit the numbers you can multibox with. A team of 5 are not going to break the game.

Return to World of Warcraft