FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Follow/Assist config help

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Hailtt

Post Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:01 am

Follow/Assist config help

Hi folks!

I am new in the isboxer configuration and I tried to learn and config myself first befor I came here for help. I checked some videos on youtube but I can`t find the solution.

I`m using 3 accounts in my configuration.

Here are my issues:

1. Follow and assist commands are working only on one of my characters. I tried to change Slot ID ("FTL") Modifiers for different accounts, but id does not work. I don`t understand how it works really. I tried to clear the ISBoxer and config team again via Wizard, but with no results.

2. I don`t understand why click to move option set to off randomly in the game itself. How I can face my characters to the target? How I can config my characters to take the target ang go to it. If my characters are ranged how I can make them go to the ranged distance and start the skill? Were i have to set this action?
Example: I want to cast a fireball, it mapped to the key number "2" in the Combat Broadcast Hotkeys. It has steps and actions should I set a new action befour "Do 2" like "Do interact with a target" or what?

When I prees "2" key I want my characters face to the target and go to the range where they can apply the spell and when I press ALT+F I want my charaters to censel all actions and follow me. That is all I need were I can start my experiments and I really do not understand how to config it.

Thank you for any help. It takes 5 days but I can`t config it.

P.S. Sorry for the noob questions.
<<

jabberie

Post Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:30 pm

Re: Follow/Assist config help

1) this helps? viewtopic.php?p=49889#p49889

2) the default iwt key turns off CTM after using it.

face target - not all classes can face the target using iwt

normally you only use iwt to loot or with melee classes. Ranged specs will move into range but not closer/turn around.
<<

Hailtt

Post Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:44 am

Thank you, jabberie.

1. I did not get it how it works. Should I set all 3 characters to the Left CTRL?
2.JPG
2.JPG (61.1 KiB) Viewed 3445 times

2. IWT starts working, finaly! I mapped it to the "G" I Have a 3 priests in my team id the class maters. I have to click G to set may priests go to the target and then I should press "2" to cast the spell. Can I combine somehow the 2 actions on one keybind? I tried like this, but it does not work:
1.JPG
1.JPG (69.8 KiB) Viewed 3445 times
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:06 am

Each character needs a unique setting within the team.
The suggestion is to change ONLY slot 2, and to leftshift+leftalt.

But if you want to change them all, then these are the available options.

• left shift
  • left ctrl
  • left alt
  • left ctrl + left shift
  • left ctrl + left alt
  • left shift + left alt
  • left ctrl + left alt + left shift
<<

Hailtt

Post Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:59 pm

Thank you, Bob!

That was a problem, I made a new team in classic client and config them again. Now follow works well on all slots!

But interact with a target stops working in classic client. I cleared my previous setup, so I can't see how it was there :cry:

I set the ALT+G as IWT key for the Base HotKeys and set the ALT+G for Interact with target in the wow client itself foe all 3 charecters. But it does not work at all. And click to move set of automaticaly again. Could you please share how you config the IWT key for the team.
<<

Hailtt

Post Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:29 am

After computer restart IWT starts working. Thank you all for the help!
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:02 pm

Hailtt wrote:Could you please share how you config the IWT key for the team.

Covered in this Wiki post.
https://isboxer.com/wiki/WoW:Interact_with_Target

Return to World of Warcraft