FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

New Patch Problem

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Tentomas

Post Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:44 am

New Patch Problem

Hello, since pre-patch launched I cant start my team through ISboxer Toolkit. I removed all addons expect isboxer and clicked on "load it anyway". I created also new team profile, and nothing, only first wow client open, and then nothing. Any ideas? :/
<<

Tentomas

Post Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:42 am

Re: New Patch Problem

Fixed by deleting all Logs/WTF in WoW File, and fresh isboxer download!
<<

Superromeo

Post Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:20 am

Looks like everyone else are having issues with patch 9.0.1 and I can't see any response from ISBoxer admin or developers? Makes you think ISBOXER is some unimportant side hobby someone is running from their garage?
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:17 pm

If by everyone you mean the less than 30 people who've reported issues. Sure.

We are aware of a Win7 issue. Being looked at.

The remaining WoW launching/FPS issues are generally cause by the graphics reset that came with the game update, and can usually be resolved by backing up (if you want) your config-CHARNAME.wtf files in the applicable WTF folder (this may also require setting the gxMaximize setting to 1 when those files are recreated), or by switching the DirectX API in use. No doubt the DX12 interface will need a little more work as Blizzard have flexed, and we may need to flex as well.
<<

antaressoul

Post Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:34 am

bob wrote: The remaining WoW launching/FPS issues are generally cause by the graphics reset that came with the game update, and can usually be resolved by backing up (if you want) your config-CHARNAME.wtf files in the applicable WTF folder (this may also require setting the gxMaximize setting to 1 when those files are recreated), or by switching the DirectX API in use. No doubt the DX12 interface will need a little more work as Blizzard have flexed, and we may need to flex as well.

Hi.
Im having some FPS issues. Everything works perfect if I use a 5 slots set. But in a set with 6-10 slots Im having 20 fps, and this is even if I open only the first slot. I've tried everything you said; backing up config-CHARNAME.wtf, switching the DirectX API (DirectX 11 works at 60 fps, but its completely unstable, got freeze every 10 seconds), reinstalling isboxer... should I reinstall wow?

Any advice? :c
<<

wrenchman30

Post Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:35 pm

check your addons some of them or broken and will cause low fps and freezing issues

Return to World of Warcraft