FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

World of Warcraft ISBOXER Issues patch 9.0.1

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Superromeo

Post Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:57 am

World of Warcraft ISBOXER Issues patch 9.0.1

Hi All,

I have noticed some other users logging issues with patch 9.0.1.

Here are my observations:

Invite Issue: I use Shift + i to invite my characters. Normally they auto accept but after 9.0.1 I have to go to one of the slaves and select repeat key and accept the invite.

Follow and cast as slaves issue: My last slave ignores my master character totally. I have to switch to this last character and then the whole team follows.

Interact Issue: I use Shift + G to interact with NPC's and engage with targets. This stopped working. I can get the whole team to cast at the same target and select the same target but interacting and slaves running to the npc to interact stopped working.

Repeat Key issue: Also I use M to open my Map and this works fine normally but after 9.0.1 now when I click on M it opens the map on all my slaves as well even when the repeat key is off.

I created a new 5 team Lock team and it actually got worse:
Now none of the slaves react to follow command no matter to which character I try as lead. I get message in red No Follow method active.
<<

voracious-duck

Post Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:54 am

Re: World of Warcraft ISBOXER Issues patch 9.0.1

Is the ISBoxer addon loaded on all your characters?

Ensure “load out of date addons” is selected in the WoW client, and make sure you see messages from ISBoxer in your chat window when logging in, to confirm that the addon has loaded.

Auto accepting party invites is not a feature provided by the ISBoxer addon, but suggests that the addon you were using for this functionality isn’t loaded or is in need of an update.
<<

Superromeo

Post Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:17 am

Thanks for the response. I will check. I suspect the auto accept is Jamba and I have not seen an update for Jamba.

I see other people fixed their issues by reinstalling ISBOXER.
<<

voracious-duck

Post Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:26 am

Sure thing! For Jamba, https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/ema is the continuation of that code base. It's updated for 9.0.1 and is actively maintained.
<<

Superromeo

Post Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:39 pm

Thanks, Yes one of the slaves addons were disabled. That solved one of the issues.

Still need to figure out which addon controls auto accept for invites and still if I press on map it opens on all my characters..
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:23 pm

Sounds like you have a broadcast mapped key for M which is in a key map which is not disabled with the toggle.
<<

Superromeo

Post Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:28 am

Yes, I can confirm this works now. I did map my map to a key on my battle mouse. I had to reconfigure the mouse binding and it now works. Thanks all for your feedback.

Return to World of Warcraft