FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

IsBoxer is Cheat programs?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Ncky

Post Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:41 am

IsBoxer is Cheat programs?

I have ban a week ago, I write every day ticket to blizzard, I don’t sell gold, use bots, and hacks, only use ISboxer, but every day blizzard write me, that I use cheats, and if ISboxer is cheat program, why developers don’t tell this information to users?
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:47 pm

Re: IsBoxer is Cheat programs?

Because the couple of thousand other users who are not being banned by Blizzard for using "cheat program", and the fact that Blizzard haven't been banning ISBoxer users for the last 12 years or so that it has been around, would indicate it is in fact not a "cheat program".

Thats not to say you can't "cheat" while using ISBoxer, much like you can dig out peoples eyes with a spoon instead of eating your yogurt. ATEOTD they are tools, and while not designed for doing bad things, you can still do bad things.

ISBoxer, as a program, has specific limitations built in to prevent you from using it directly to do things against TOS, but you could certainly enhance that ability with other tools. Whether you did, or not, is not for us to know or judge.

/e
I'd like to add. Recently Blizzard have been cracking down on the shady shit that has been going on with farming in all variations. afk, standstill, rotation, and the spoils gained from these activities. If it smells like unattended or automated play, they will do a person test, and these are getting tighter than usual to make sure that someone is actually actively observing all XX number of toons, and if you fail, boot you for it.

Return to World of Warcraft